[AINUR AUDIO] SAURON MK III [paused] | NARSIL MK I [upd 27.03]

1,150 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,817

Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2020, 08:44 AM |#6011  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Tried flashing latest sauron mod via twrp. I am getting error 123. System is oneplus 3 oxygen os 9.0.6. What to do?
The Following User Says Thank You to AlfaRune For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlfaRune Ad-Free
17th May 2020, 03:22 PM |#6012  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaRune

Tried flashing latest sauron mod via twrp. I am getting error 123. System is oneplus 3 oxygen os 9.0.6. What to do?

Got the same issue running havoc os 3.5 flashing with twrp
17th May 2020, 03:34 PM |#6013  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyca

Got the same issue running havoc os 3.5 flashing with twrp

Won't run on havoc 3.5 it is android 10. Support is upto android 9 only.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlfaRune For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlfaRune Ad-Free
17th May 2020, 03:40 PM |#6014  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaRune

Won't run on havoc 3.5 it is android 10. Support is upto android 9 only.

Alright, thanks
19th May 2020, 01:59 AM |#6015  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I can't use my front camera after i flash sauron narsil,my device is redmi k20p(raphael).What should I do?
19th May 2020, 09:33 PM |#6016  
Flag Mornington
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcity

You don't quote a certain person so who told you to disable Busybox? As far as I know that's not needed.
Also flashing any uninstaller is not needed (except for Magisk itself).Just tap the recycle bin in Magisk modules behind the audio mod you want to get rid of and reboot. If it has a unity Installer like Viper4Android reflashing the module will uninstall it too.
About pre installed sound mods: That depends. Some mods will work with custom modules, most won't. If you run into problems
the best is to deactivate the pre installed audio mods.
A good combination is Ainur Sauron/Narsil with Viper4Android (or JamesDSP, both will be kind of overkill) and AML to make them run together.
To check if all modules are working the above command

Code:
 su -c dumpsys media.audio_flinger
will show you that.

Hi and thank you for the flinger command. Should the output show Narsil somewhere if loaded and running properly? I can see my DTS Audio (DTS Headphone:X) there alright but no Narsil. Have both and AML installed in magisk on PE Plus Edition rom on HTC 10 (old and just use for music). Any guidance is very much appreciated.
21st May 2020, 11:57 AM |#6017  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Raspberry
I'm running LineageOS 16.0 on a Raspberry PI 3B
I installed Nero, but audio (Spotify 320K, Poweramp FLAC) is still upsampled to 96kHz (as indicated on my USB DAC). Same FLAC via USB Audio Palyer Pro is correctly sampled to 44,1kHz.

I guess that means that Nero isn't functioning? Or am I missing something?
Is there any expierience with Raspberry (couldn't find any on this forum)?
Next step: Sauron?

Thank you for your help.
Regards
Anann
22nd May 2020, 10:50 AM |#6018  
Flag Cleveland, OH
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Has anyone used any of the Aunir sound mods with the JBL Soundboost 2 mod for the Moto Z series?
I'm not sure if the mod will sound better on baremetal stripped by Narsil of all the gimmicks and whatnot, or if Motorola and JBL may have some proprietary blackbox in their sound codecs that actually improves sound quality when using the speaker mod.

Anyone have any experience, advice, or input?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audiomod, audiophile, soundmod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)