1,150 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,749

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd January 2017, 02:20 PM |#921  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhLan

I didn't know that could fix v4a. Good for you tho!

Yes, it can (as written by somebodys else prevoius page). It seems that Pandora blocks other mods - after removing this line in pandora_prop everything works fine. Big thanks for this mod !
I am on Xiaomi RMN3SD, CM 13
8th January 2017, 06:07 PM |#922  
Flag Near Venice
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeZZ_NuuZZ

i was running this mod before on viper now on leedroid, and never had any problems. no there is no extra cpu processing needed...it should work fine. just reflash the rom, maybe another kernel if you are using one, the PNPmod and again kronos, acoustiX isn't needed, only if you also want the tweaked dolby presets, but flash it after kronos, otherwise you won't have the tweaked presets and just the file from kronos

Are you still running Kronos with @LeeDroid rom? Which battery mod did you choose in aroma? I'm interested in trying this mod and would like to know it, as sort of comparison in case "something wrong happens"...
8th January 2017, 06:11 PM |#923  
Flag Hanover
Thanks Meter: 4,546

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmago

Are you still running Kronos with @LeeDroid rom? Which battery mod did you choose in aroma? I'm interested in trying this mod and would like to know it, as sort of comparison in case "something wrong happens"...

it doesn't matter which PNPMGR profile you choose. i'm running a kernel without PNP, that'S why i can't tell you which PNP profile i'm using

and nope, not running kronos. somehow it had static noise for me, when others don't have it with same rom and same setup...
The Following User Says Thank You to DeeZZ_NuuZZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeeZZ_NuuZZ Ad-Free
9th January 2017, 12:00 AM |#924  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hi @UltraM8 . Can you please consider making Atlant for Galaxy I9000? Greets.
The Following User Says Thank You to rootingguide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rootingguide Ad-Free
9th January 2017, 04:20 PM |#925  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Try on Redmi Note 3 Pro with nexus Rom Clean Stock install and nothing happend with Nero or Pandora.
Now i am Installing Miui latest Beta 7.1.5, set up and make a Bakup. Oh and with Radon 3.4 Kernel.
So installed the Pandora Mod nothing happen on my device =/ ?
9th January 2017, 05:38 PM |#926  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello, tell me what settings affect the sound from the speaker on op3? Atlant mod is very good, but after the installation of the sound from the speaker becomes very flat, no bass. Can I somehow setup mod, without changing the sound from the speaker?
9th January 2017, 07:32 PM |#927  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 4,749

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl0ppik

Hello, tell me what settings affect the sound from the speaker on op3? Atlant mod is very good, but after the installation of the sound from the speaker becomes very flat, no bass. Can I somehow setup mod, without changing the sound from the speaker?

Need help of @Mostafa Wael
9th January 2017, 07:35 PM |#928  
Recognized Contributor
Gotham
Thanks Meter: 5,568

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl0ppik

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraM8

Need help of @Mostafa Wael

I just noticed that I have that same problem too....
And I am afraid that it relates to the libs used.
I didn't make note of it since I rarely use the speaker for leisure since I bought a JBL Flip 3
10th January 2017, 07:25 PM |#929  
Flag Near Venice

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerF81

Yeah, I think when SuperSU is installed in system-less mode on N, Kronos 10v6 causes no sound (at least this is my first conclusion after some testing today). I guess the m9 N version does not fit the HTC 10?
I will test now with phh's superuser+magisk, if kronos V6 is working. I'll report back

I installed kronos v6 on my htc10 today and spotify played (also notification sound, for example); atm only played something through phone speakers, didn't try with earphones.
I'm on leaked 2.28.401.9 firmware, Leedroid R33 (kronos flashed after dirty flash R33 over R32, as usual), last cleanslate kernel, Ghostpepper pnp and SuperSU 2.79 SR2 (so systemless mode).
10th January 2017, 08:05 PM |#930  
Flag Menifee
Thanks Meter: 91

More
So what's the difference between Pandora V2 and V3? I don't see a changelog or many commenting on quality/sound profile.

Worth the upgrade in anyone's opinion?
10th January 2017, 10:06 PM |#931  
Flag Near Venice

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_el

So what's the difference between Pandora V2 and V3? I don't see a changelog or many commenting on quality/sound profile.

Worth the upgrade in anyone's opinion?

Well, if you go back to page 88 and open the link in post https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=873 and look at image in post https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=876, Pandora V3 should be Sauron V1.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audiomod, audiophile, soundmod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)