FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SOURCES] [DevXchange] Android Sources Highly Compressed & Developer Exchange

1,264 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,477
 
Post Reply Email Thread
31st May 2016, 04:13 PM |#501  
MSF Jarvis's Avatar
XDA Feed Mod/RC
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 5,566
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiGoon

Complete loss of packets?

Yeah, it isn't new, me and @faddat already had to jump through plenty of hoops to get the server to accept global connections. He's in Shenzhen, China at the moment, I'll debug this issue with him later on

Sent from my PixelV1 using XDA Labs
 
 
1st June 2016, 08:23 AM |#502  
DarkFrenzy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Male'
Thanks Meter: 752
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSF Jarvis

None, no one made any request till now. I do have CM13 and minimal CM-based TWRP source on separate servers though.

Edit: Ping failure on main build server. Hmm.............
Sent from my PixelV1 using XDA Labs

Any chance of getting Android Closed Source Project called Exodus 6

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkFrenzy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkFrenzy Ad-Free
1st June 2016, 09:34 AM |#503  
MSF Jarvis's Avatar
XDA Feed Mod/RC
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 5,566
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFrenzy

Any chance of getting Android Closed Source Project called Exodus 6

Manifest link please

Sent from my PixelV1 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to MSF Jarvis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MSF Jarvis Ad-Free
1st June 2016, 08:44 PM |#504  
rohit1521's Avatar
Member
Flag kerala
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Anyone know how to build a rom from no repo folder?
1st June 2016, 08:45 PM |#505  
neonkat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag lost
Thanks Meter: 2,860
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit1521

Anyone know how to build a rom from no repo folder?

same as repo ones(several guides on xda)but you may need to manually download the device tree(either .zip or git clone)and put in appropriate place and build.
ShadowLeaf
2nd June 2016, 09:20 AM |#506  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
@MSF Jarvis Can you please update cm11 sources because security patches and other things have been updated in the sources

Sent From My GT-S7582 using Tapatalk
2nd June 2016, 09:25 AM |#507  
MSF Jarvis's Avatar
XDA Feed Mod/RC
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 5,566
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLeaf

@MSF Jarvis Can you please update cm11 sources because security patches and other things have been updated in the sources

Sent From My GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

My main build server is currently down, my friend and mentor who hosted it for me is shifting office at the moment. I'll see if I can use any of my backup nodes but it may take some time. You want repo or non-repo? BTW, repo folder makes no sense because you'll run repo sync and it will automatically update to the latest, no matter when it was compressed.

Sent from my Pixel V1 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to MSF Jarvis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MSF Jarvis Ad-Free
ShadowLeaf
2nd June 2016, 09:28 AM |#508  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSF Jarvis

My main build server is currently down, my friend and mentor who hosted it for me is shifting office at the moment. I'll see if I can use any of my backup nodes but it may take some time. You want repo or non-repo? BTW, repo folder makes no sense because you'll run repo sync and it will automatically update to the latest, no matter when it was compressed.

Sent from my Pixel V1 using XDA Labs

I don't want repo. If my net would have been fast then I would have already downloaded repo and repo synced the sources. But my net is slow so I want non-repo sources

Sent From My GT-S7582 using Tapatalk
2nd June 2016, 09:29 AM |#509  
MSF Jarvis's Avatar
XDA Feed Mod/RC
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 5,566
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLeaf

I don't want repo. If my net would have been fast then I would have already downloaded repo and repo synced the sources. But my net is slow so I want non-repo sources

Sent From My GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

Working on it

Sent from my Pixel V1 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to MSF Jarvis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MSF Jarvis Ad-Free
ShadowLeaf
2nd June 2016, 09:31 AM |#510  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSF Jarvis

Working on it

Sent from my Pixel V1 using XDA Labs

Thanks mate

Sent From My GT-S7582 using Tapatalk
2nd June 2016, 10:05 AM |#511  
MSF Jarvis's Avatar
XDA Feed Mod/RC
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 5,566
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLeaf

Thanks mate

Sent From My GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

Sync completed, compressing it now

Sent from my Pixel V1 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to MSF Jarvis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MSF Jarvis Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes