FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THS_Universal_Audio_Mod] ReHeaR: The K Revolution [SRC1.H] Stable Release Candidate

1,289 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,126

By jimRnor, Senior Member on 31st August 2015, 09:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from jimRnor: Hear What you can't
20th October 2015, 09:41 PM |#101  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 301

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee

I'm on m8 and I don't have any double lines in buildprop, not calling you a liar I'm just saying lol,
But this combined with a jbl/hk hybrid I mixed up and project desire and of course v4a and xhifi I'm getting a really great quality sound deep clean bass and resonant Crystal clear top and the sound stage and vocal effect are amazing,
I mainly listen to reggae and it's sounds pretty awesome,
Thanks to the team for some great modding

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

The prop lines in particular are the basic additions for beats implementation.
htc.audio.swalt.enable=1
htc.audio.swalt.mingain=2072 (this one causes the most problems at first since my device starts off at a much lower value.
htc.audio.lpa.globaleffect=0
htc.audio.global.state=0
htc.audio.global.profile=0
htc.audio.q6.topology=0
htc.audio.global.speaker=1
The lines may get overwritten with some devices, I don't know. I'm just reporting off a hypothesis, I've ended up with doubles of a couple lines on some of my devices. My tablet being the only one without double lines since I barely use it anymore and haven't applied any modifications.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjasinabag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ninjasinabag Ad-Free

21st October 2015, 12:20 AM |#102  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23,870

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjasinabag

This is one hell of an update. Music is clear, bass is crisp, and the treble isn't incredibly overpowering like with ARK7. my main complaint would have been how vocals were handled until I got Dolby, and V4A set up. Now I can clearly say this is some of your best work, there were a couple songs that took me by surprise. A couple of my favorite songs had back up vocals that I was never able to perceive, right now I'm listening to sublime's April 29th 1992 and the brass instruments actually have a place instead of just appearing from the void.
Only a few issues though, on htc devices you get a boatload of doubles on prop lines. Anything with htc as a designator is almost always cloned.
The 24bit enable line still has the =true=true oversight, simple fix though.
HTC desire 610 has no problem with this. None at all.
Samsung galaxy avant suffers from crackling, but I'm quite sure that's a hardware issue.

Fantastic analysis, this with v4a is simply unreal - by far the best audio I've been able to squeeze out of any hardware I've owned never having the disposable $1,000's to invest in hi-res audiophile equipment. I'm simply in awe, hats off to you sir. I run EOS 5.1.1 as secondary only so I can enjoy your work.

Please find what causes Marshmallow not to boot after flashing!
21st October 2015, 02:48 AM |#103  
Flag Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 6,597

Donate to Me
More
anyone try this on cataclyism marshamallow rom for the nexus 6 yet?

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wase4711 Ad-Free
21st October 2015, 05:08 AM |#104  
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Marshmallow
An excellent mod add support Marshmallow 6.0

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

anyone try this on cataclyism marshamallow rom for the nexus 6 yet?

thanks

No works or stock / AOSP roms for 5/6 nexus
9 is the perfect nexus lollipop 5.1.1
22nd October 2015, 01:29 PM |#105  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:

Does this work alongside project desire and does it improve quality any more so mate, I'm thinking of flashing it as it contains some files that desire doesn't and vise versa.
Thanks for any input mate.

it works well with project desire and xtrememusic, i think the sound is clearer with rehear, it worth trying though
The Following User Says Thank You to pisc3s1203 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pisc3s1203 Ad-Free
22nd October 2015, 01:31 PM |#106  
Recognized Contributor
Flag kent
Thanks Meter: 4,131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisc3s1203

it works well with project desire and xtrememusic, i think the sound is clearer with rehear, it worth trying though

Already have mate been enjoying it for a week or so lol.

22nd October 2015, 01:34 PM |#107  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:

Already have mate been enjoying it for a week or so lol.

lol i didnt go to xda that long and all of these awesome audio mod has been updated
The Following User Says Thank You to pisc3s1203 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pisc3s1203 Ad-Free
24th October 2015, 07:24 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 553

More
If I have extrememusic mos is this worth flashing ?
24th October 2015, 08:46 AM |#109  
Flag Yori's Heart
Thanks Meter: 629

Donate to Me
More
Can i use this mod with viper?
24th October 2015, 01:23 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 5,145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDesire

I see that much people want that Project Desire and ReHear K works together. I will create a Combination pack for combine ReHear K and Project Desire

This would be great! and also make sure to add XtremeMusic so the three mods can work with V4A.
The Following User Says Thank You to churapa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift churapa Ad-Free
24th October 2015, 02:27 PM |#111  
Flag Jakarta, Far East
Thanks Meter: 681

More
Just flash it? No more further settings?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)