- Windows Operating System (Windows 7 or newer)
- Java JDK 8
WHAT DOES THIS PROGRAM DO?
- Decompile/Compile APK files (Manually or Automatic Batch)
- Decompile/Compile JAR files (Manually or Automatic Batch)
- Sign APK/JAR/ZIP files (Automatic Batch)
- Load your framework-res.apk, twframework-res.apk, and SystemUI.apk into the "framework" folder,
then select option 5 in the main menu to install the framework.
- Put the APK / JAR files you want to decompile into the "files_original" folder.
You can either decompile them one at a time with option 1, or decompile the whole lot at once with option 2.
- To compile your APK / JAR files, you can select option 3 to choose which file you wish to compile,
or you can select option 4 which will compile all the decompiled APK / JAR files.
The orignal signature files are inserted back into the new files.
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO RE-SIGN THE FILES IF YOU HAVE CHANGED THE ANDROIDMANIFEST.XML FILE
- Use option 6 to sign your files, it will also let you copy over any newly compiled APK / JAR files,
and also has the support to sign ZIP files as well.
DJBTool, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/djb77/windows_scr...ee/djbtool-win
Current Stable Version: v1.04
Stable Release Date: 2017-01-24
Last Updated 2017-05-28