To install custom Android Recovery you need:
- Internet connection
- Android device
- USB cable
- Unlocked bootloader (most likely)
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device
- Installed drivers on your computer to your device
What do we have to do?
- Select your Android device
(if you want, you can select options)
- Click "Install"
How it works?
- The program downloads all the necessary files from the Internet
(installation program and Android Recovery files)
- Checks checksum files
(in order to avoid the program from corrupted files)
- Data processing
if marked *TEST need test this device.
I want to reveal my gratitude:
- Google for developing Android OS and Recovery -
- Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) for developing custom recovery -
- Site https://firmware.center for granted access to it -
- Developer 'Zorge.R' (working on firmware.center) -
- XDA user 'FanFanLaTuFlippe' for translation into French language -
- XDA user 'FanFanLaTuFlippe' create thread on www.phonandroid.com http://www.phonandroid.com/forum/ins...e-t169031.html -
- User 'Chen wei tin' for translation into Chinese language -
- All testers! -
Note. The program you use on your own risk!
Easy Recovery Installer, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: 184.108.40.206 240
Stable Release Date: 2017-09-09
Last Updated 2017-09-09