FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

3,798 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,380

Post Reply Email Thread
29th June 2017, 04:56 PM |#101  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Hello mauronofrio, can you explain the Flash Factory Image Feature in your tool Please!
when i click on Flash Factory Image your tool say: No stock firmware found for now!
so i`m curious how this work what need to get this Feature to work, and what happend to the phone!
Is it then Factory reset like brand new fresh like i buy it ? everything like original stock again?
By the way Extreme nice tool you created its fantastic! thank you

I have Leeco Le Pro 3 X720
29th June 2017, 05:24 PM |#102  
Quote:
Originally Posted by smisi

Hello mauronofrio, can you explain the Flash Factory Image Feature in your tool Please!
when i click on Flash Factory Image your tool say: No stock firmware found for now!
so i`m curious how this work what need to get this Feature to work, and what happend to the phone!
Is it then Factory reset like brand new fresh like i buy it ? everything like original stock again?
By the way Extreme nice tool you created its fantastic! thank you

I have Leeco Le Pro 3 X720

That command is to flash a factory image on your phone, but not all devices have a fastboot stock factory image so for some devices that option is not available. I can create the fastboot stock rom but the problem is, who will test it? I have not all devices supported by the tool so it's really difficult make and test a fastboot rom. For the stock rom there are another problem, where i can host it? There are not many hosts that allow you to upload large files and give me an infinite bandwidth, and those that allow it, have other issues. So wheni have the opportunity i will make it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
23rd July 2017, 10:18 PM |#103  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 2,960

More
can someone help me out real quick PLEASE? I wiped my os/system by mistake when i was flashing a kernel but ave twrp. I'm trying to sideload a zip file through this installer but its saying im not in adb mode whic i am. when i type the command adb devices my phone shows up so i know its recognixing the device. Im a power user but havent used command prompts very much with adb devices and I need my phone desperately. If someone knows about adb sideloadng please, please respond. tia
23rd July 2017, 10:27 PM |#104  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purerawenergy

can someone help me out real quick PLEASE? I wiped my os/system by mistake when i was flashing a kernel but ave twrp. I'm trying to sideload a zip file through this installer but its saying im not in adb mode whic i am. when i type the command adb devices my phone shows up so i know its recognixing the device. Im a power user but havent used command prompts very much with adb devices and I need my phone desperately. If someone knows about adb sideloadng please, please respond. tia

If you connect the phone in twrp mode to the pc you can transfer files from the pc to the phone like you have a power on phone. If the tool cant recognize the device maybe is because you dont follow the installation guide. Try to unistall the tool, download the latest version, disable windows block in the zip properties before unzip the tool zip file and then try to reinstall the tool
23rd July 2017, 11:09 PM |#105  
Flag Miami

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

If you connect the phone in twrp mode to the pc you can transfer files from the pc to the phone like you have a power on phone. If the tool cant recognize the device maybe is because you dont follow the installation guide. Try to unistall the tool, download the latest version, disable windows block in the zip properties before unzip the tool zip file and then try to reinstall the tool

I followed the instructions to the letter but now that you mention it the toolkit updated itself twice before I began. I'll try that and get back to you if i have a problem because I'm becoming desperate for my phone and can't afford to miss calls. Thanks for responding.
24th July 2017, 01:00 AM |#106  
Flag Miami

More
This is crazy. when i DONT turn on adb sideload from recovery on my phone the toolkit will try to flash the zip but never does. the second i DO turn on adb sideload from my phone and try to flash the error message pops up that Im not in adb mode. I uninstalled the previous toolkit, rebooted my laptop and reinstalled the newest version and unblocked the zip in prperties before i unpacked it. And I can hear that my pc recognizes my phone when I plug it in but cant see it in my file directory on the pc. All I did was wipe the internal storage on my phone and have taken screenshots while in twrp to see if the files will build and they do. I suppose if I could find a .img of a stock rom i could flash it because I changed my multirom twrp for cuoco92's amoled black and red twrp so i know it will flash .img files. I' tried the adb sideload "filename".zip commands but im getting error messages that it cant read the file. I need my phone back on cuz im missing calls. any more suggestions?
24th July 2017, 03:11 PM |#107  
Flag Miami

More
I got it all sorted out. You toolbox is a great concept but needs a little polishing. Thanks for the help though.
24th July 2017, 03:19 PM |#108  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purerawenergy

I got it all sorted out. You toolbox is a great concept but needs a little polishing. Thanks for the help though.

I think that your drivers are wrong or corrupted. Maybe you need to force adb drivers. The tool can't recognize the drivers installed and change them with correct drivers. Then i don't understand what you do accurately. My tool is a free utility to solve problems or to speedy some procedures. And what phone do you have?
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
24th July 2017, 06:02 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Any thoughts of adding a user friendly GUI for uninstalling or disabling System Apps, based on this and this?
24th July 2017, 06:05 PM |#110  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryIII

Any thoughts of adding a user friendly GUI for uninstalling or disabling System Apps, based on this and this?

Maybe in the next update, i don't like that if i uninstall a system app then i can't reinstall it. I need some times to understand some pm feature
25th July 2017, 12:39 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Maybe in the next update, i don't like that if i uninstall a system app then i can't reinstall it. I need some times to understand some pm feature

Thanks.
It's true you can't reinstall system Apps, but I would say more than half of system Apps doesn't need to be installed in system, they also work as user Apps without problems, that is especially true for GApps except Framework and Store. So if you want some Apps back, you are only wasting some memory.
But in exchange you get the possibility to get rid of Apps you don't use but still in Autostart (like Samsung Apps, without third party App you can't even disable them) or install modded versions of them (f.e. Team Blacked Out Version of GApps).
This way you can get rid of a lot of unnecessary Alarms and Wakelocks you can't handle without root otherwise.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mauronofrio, tool, tool all in one, twrp, unlock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)