FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

3,520 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,661

Post Reply Email Thread
25th July 2017, 12:39 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Maybe in the next update, i don't like that if i uninstall a system app then i can't reinstall it. I need some times to understand some pm feature

Thanks.
It's true you can't reinstall system Apps, but I would say more than half of system Apps doesn't need to be installed in system, they also work as user Apps without problems, that is especially true for GApps except Framework and Store. So if you want some Apps back, you are only wasting some memory.
But in exchange you get the possibility to get rid of Apps you don't use but still in Autostart (like Samsung Apps, without third party App you can't even disable them) or install modded versions of them (f.e. Team Blacked Out Version of GApps).
This way you can get rid of a lot of unnecessary Alarms and Wakelocks you can't handle without root otherwise.
28th August 2017, 09:45 AM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is it possible to flash OnePlus 3's factory image using this tool?
10th September 2017, 08:17 AM |#114  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Anyone can confirm if this works in Le Pro 3 x727 ????????
10th September 2017, 12:22 PM |#116  
Flag Rio de Janeiro

More
Quote:

Yes you can use this tool on x727

I wasn't so clear, sorry, I mean:

Does this works for unlocking the bootloader for that specific x727 version or it has to be done manually?
As I read before that others can't unlock it by the command: fastboot oem unlock-go
As it gives an error ..

The way to go would be this (using a US version ROM that forces the x727 to unlock the bootloader temporarily):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-...nlock-t3500388
10th September 2017, 02:45 PM |#117  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckzzz

I wasn't so clear, sorry, I mean:

Does this works for unlocking the bootloader for that specific x727 version or it has to be done manually?
As I read before that others can't unlock it by the command: fastboot oem unlock-go
As it gives an error ..

The way to go would be this (using a US version ROM that forces the x727 to unlock the bootloader temporarily):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-...nlock-t3500388

THe tool will send only the fastboot command, it will not flash the modified bootloader. So unlock the bootloader with the tool, flash (with boot) the twrp and then flash the bootloader unlocked zip
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
13th September 2017, 06:40 PM |#118  
Flag Rio de Janeiro

More
Quote:

THe tool will send only the fastboot command, it will not flash the modified bootloader. So unlock the bootloader with the tool, flash (with boot) the twrp and then flash the bootloader unlocked zip

Wow, thanks!!
19th September 2017, 04:13 PM |#119  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
How do you use this to get root on a Le s2 x522?
21st September 2017, 04:58 PM |#120  
Quote:
Originally Posted by emkorial

How do you use this to get root on a Le s2 x522?

You cant directly root your phone with this tool, but you can unlock bootloader and install a twrp through you can root your phone
17th November 2017, 05:08 AM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 2,951

Donate to Me
More
Thank you
Quote:

You cant directly root your phone with this tool, but you can unlock bootloader and install a twrp through you can root your phone

I am currently laid off from my job and cannot donate. However, I want to thank you for your hard work in developing this awesome tool. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated!
The Following User Says Thank You to tsongming For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tsongming Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mauronofrio, tool, tool all in one, twrp, unlock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)