FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

3,506 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,518

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd July 2019, 04:44 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
When will the file manager be back ?
2nd July 2019, 04:47 PM |#512  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggillararla

When will the file manager be back ?

I think i will take some days to do it, i'm busy with my university exams too. In all cases if you need of it, you can download the old no-installer version and use the function from the old tool
5th July 2019, 01:09 PM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

I think i will take some days to do it, i'm busy with my university exams too. In all cases if you need of it, you can download the old no-installer version and use the function from the old tool

1.16 no installer zip is not on AFH tho. Anyways great work with this tool!
6th July 2019, 07:04 AM |#514  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobygram

@mauronofrio, actually device 'adb interface' was still looks as unknown in Windows device manager. I was forced to install it manually.

this tool is amazing, tried many MSM Tools but my device was not showing in device manager and could not be detected in MSM, but this tool really worked and detected my OP6T.

thanks..
7th July 2019, 11:28 AM |#515  
Flag Diest
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umairlakdawala

this tool is amazing, tried many MSM Tools but my device was not showing in device manager and could not be detected in MSM, but this tool really worked and detected my OP6T.

thanks..

Please Sir, Can this tool root and flash twrp on A/B device like Mi A2 lite Daisy ( Android one ), Running Pie stock rom?
8th July 2019, 11:33 PM |#517  
Flag Potsdam
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hi,

can anyone help me to create a fastboot ROM to flash with the tool?
I have Leeco Le Pro 3 x720 (zl1) for 1,5years now and I have tested many Roms. I have only one Rom from grossoshop, which is using a bat-file to install system.img, boot.img, and the recovery via fastboot and this Rom seems to be the most stable one. I have tried AICP 14.0, but I am getting issues like on all other Roms which I have flashed always via TWRP. I have tested a lot and I think it has something to do with the flashing method.

So I'm trying to create a fastboot ROM from AICP 14.0. Inside the Rom-Zip-File is only a boot.img. But I will need a system.img too, but where to get or extract it from?
I could also change the bat-file of grossoshop ROM, that it flashes my own system.img and boot.img and recovery.zip. But I am missing the system.img.
Can someone point me into the right direction?
9th July 2019, 09:56 AM |#518  
Quote:
Originally Posted by peed_neslo

hi,

can anyone help me to create a fastboot ROM to flash with the tool?
I have Leeco Le Pro 3 x720 (zl1) for 1,5years now and I have tested many Roms. I have only one Rom from grossoshop, which is using a bat-file to install system.img, boot.img, and the recovery via fastboot and this Rom seems to be the most stable one. I have tried AICP 14.0, but I am getting issues like on all other Roms which I have flashed always via TWRP. I have tested a lot and I think it has something to do with the flashing method.

So I'm trying to create a fastboot ROM from AICP 14.0. Inside the Rom-Zip-File is only a boot.img. But I will need a system.img too, but where to get or extract it from?
I could also change the bat-file of grossoshop ROM, that it flashes my own system.img and boot.img and recovery.zip. But I am missing the system.img.
Can someone point me into the right direction?

Is useless make a fastboot rom for an AICP, you wouldn't have any advantage.
Fastboot ROMs have been made for the device to flash all Stock ROM partitions and have fewer problems with them.
9th July 2019, 12:47 PM |#519  
Flag Potsdam
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Is useless make a fastboot rom for an AICP, you wouldn't have any advantage.
Fastboot ROMs have been made for the device to flash all Stock ROM partitions and have fewer problems with them.

OK, you are the developer and you will know it, I am not
But then, can I use this method to flash the cleaned 30s which is available here on xda?

Because as reported in the AICP thread:
The only Rom which was working most stable for me but is pretty outdated is a grossoshop rom (RELEASE 20S from 22nd December 2016: http://blog.grossoshop.net/leeco-x72...-italiano-ota/). There was a bat-file provided, which flashes a system.img ("FLASHING SYSTEM"), a boot.img ("FLASHING KERNEL") and the TWRP recovery via FASTBOOT. Then it automatically reboots into twrp to clear data, cache and dalvik cache. For me it seems, that the fastboot method fixes most of the issues of any rom I have tested or makes the issues less.
After I have flashed the grossoshop rom, I have updated TWRP and tried your [ROM][6.0.1][X720][EUI][23S] MAURO V2.2 by Mauronofrio. No further issues (I think).^

I don't really want to use Leeco's EUI anymore, outdated in my opinion.

Changing to any custom rom which is not based on EUI - issues happening more often, rebooting into Emergency mode more often...
That's why I was thinking of using FASTBOOT to install a custom rom (especially not based on EUI). This phone as so many different strange behaviours when reading through the posts^^

I will try the latest GizROM (30s) next as its based on EUI.
9th July 2019, 02:56 PM |#520  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello,
Thanks developer for making such a great toolkit. It saved my device many times but, I have a question: I have a LeEco Le Pro 3 (US Model aka LEX727). Am I able to flash the stock ROM to my device? Thanks in advance!
12th July 2019, 04:47 PM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Thank you for that tool, TWRP was unable to format /data because of encryption (i had the bug that it stopped accepting my pattern randomly). Your tool helped me there. Great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to paysen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paysen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mauronofrio, tool, tool all in one, twrp, unlock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)