FORUMS

[TOOL] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

4,251 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,982

Post Reply Email Thread
22nd June 2020, 07:48 AM |#661  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edong23

Good morning guys! I also want to re-lock my bootloader because I want to sell my phone. Will clicking Lock button do the job without any problem? I'm using Oneplus 7 China version. Thanks!

apparently if you did some changes to the bootloader it would be dangerous, like flashing twrp
22nd June 2020, 01:38 PM |#662  
Flag wales
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hecc_itsme

apparently if you did some changes to the bootloader it would be dangerous, like flashing twrp

i used mi flash app downloaded fastboot rom example - (willow_eea_global_images_V11.0.9.0.PCXEUXM_202005 22.0000.00_9.0_eea_ef896cff18)
i then ticked clean all and lock, then clicked the flash button, now my note 8t is back to factory, twrp gone as well.
23rd June 2020, 08:31 AM |#663  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefender

i used mi flash app downloaded fastboot rom example - (willow_eea_global_images_V11.0.9.0.PCXEUXM_202005 22.0000.00_9.0_eea_ef896cff18)
i then ticked clean all and lock, then clicked the flash button, now my note 8t is back to factory, twrp gone as well.

i dont know anymore... i downloaded the miui 11 global version for my global redmi note 8t and i cant flash it for some reason. i tried doing that vebermeta(?) thing and its not working. so at this point ive just given up and now im just using the unlocked bootloader
23rd June 2020, 10:49 AM |#664  
Flag wales
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hecc_itsme

i dont know anymore... i downloaded the miui 11 global version for my global redmi note 8t and i cant flash it for some reason. i tried doing that vebermeta(?) thing and its not working. so at this point ive just given up and now im just using the unlocked bootloader

what error did you get when you tried to flash, and did you download the correct rom type fastboot version, firmware version etc
25th June 2020, 01:41 AM |#665  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
err... i don't remember setting up a encrypt password for twrp... can you tell me if it sets a default one? i tried my pin number and it isnt working.
25th June 2020, 01:43 AM |#666  
Flag san diego
Thanks Meter: 2

More
In the "Advanced Options"--Flash Partitions, select the file to be flashed. I'm in fastboot mode now, so what do I put in the Partition name? I have a OnePlus 7t global.

I have bricked my device and with this tool tried Recovery Flasher & Flash Factory Images and nothing is working for me. I can't sideload downloaded images, but I can put them on usb storage and TWRP will see that, it just wont successfully flash it. I am on Open Beta 5. I haven't tried EDL(sp) mode or MSM tool yet.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
26th June 2020, 07:27 AM |#667  
Flag Bialystok
Thanks Meter: 76

More
@mauronofrio
Can you add icon removal from the status bar in the program?
It would be much more convenient than writing ADB commands.
The commands are in this thread:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/hua...icons-t3853258
26th June 2020, 08:34 AM |#668  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
I would like to a video using this on op8p....
28th June 2020, 04:23 PM |#670  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hello
I don't know if I'm the only one who has this issue but after a windows Update to win 10 1909 the tool doesn't launch anymore when I check the task manager I can see it running but the interface doesn't show, I removed the tool and reinstall it still the same issue
am I the only one who has the issue?

I resolved the issue it was a .net issue fixed after running NetFxRepairTool from ms site
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tool.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	5049683  
4th July 2020, 04:08 PM |#671  

More
Thank you very much, worked like a charm with the Oneplus 6T
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags