Universal DM-Verity, ForceEncrypt, Disk Quota Disablers [8/18/2019]

3,648 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,647

Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2019, 04:30 AM |#641  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
splash screen bootloop
when i flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_10.09.2019.zip on my Moto G6 (ali) on the newest firmware (August 1 security patch, PPSS29.55-37-4-3) i get stuck in a bootloop of endless splash screen followed by black screen and repeating, the last build of this zip that i know works on my phone is the May 21 build, that one works flawlessly
10th October 2019, 10:54 AM |#642  
Flag Radom
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianogoes

Hi, I'm with the same version as you and it's all working great.

What I did?
- Using RSD Lite, I flashed stock using flashfile.xml (because servicefile.xml does not erase everything);
- Wait for the first boot to occur (it will take a while) and power off the device when the first setup dialog appear;
- Boot to bootloader (VOL - and POWER)
- Don't flash TWRP (use 3.3.1.0 version) because it can cause you problems. Instead, boot with TWRP (use once with fastboot boot twrp.img);
- Hit cancel when prompted for password (it will take a while for the dialog to appear);
- Format DATA (it is different from WIPE) typing yes when needed;
- Reboot to bootloader and boot with TWRP again (fastboot boot twrp.img);
- Format DATA again typing yes when needed;
- Reboot to bootloader and boot with TWRP again;
- Flash Magisk (use the latest beta 19.4);
- Flash Universal DM Verity (use the latest 08.18 version);
- WIPE Dalvik, Cache and Internal Memory (make sure to delete Android folders in your external SD card).

Best of luck!

I tried without install twrp but it doesn't help me ( https://youtu.be/6cPNUbZUgG8 )
10th October 2019, 03:35 PM |#643  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervingio

OP 6T?

Nope, Moto G6 (Ali) XT1925-3 (Brazil).

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DessertArbiter

when i flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_10.09.2019.zip on my Moto G6 (ali) on the newest firmware (August 1 security patch, PPSS29.55-37-4-3) i get stuck in a bootloop of endless splash screen followed by black screen and repeating, the last build of this zip that i know works on my phone is the May 21 build, that one works flawlessly

Did you unlocked your bootloader as the first step of all?
11th October 2019, 01:53 AM |#644  
OP Senior Member

More
Due to issues with the latest zip, I pulled it and restored the older version (8-18). I put the new build in the OP as a test build in the mean time until I can figure out why it's having issues with some devices. Sorry!
11th October 2019, 10:28 PM |#645  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

Due to issues with the latest zip, I pulled it and restored the older version (8-18). I put the new build in the OP as a test build in the mean time until I can figure out why it's having issues with some devices. Sorry!

Hi! First of all, thank you for your work!

Would you help me with these questions:
- some people say that flash your zip before Magisk and it works, what do you think?
- when Magisk is updated do I have to flash your zip again?
- what issues in 10.09?

Thank you very much.
11th October 2019, 10:54 PM |#646  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianogoes

Hi! First of all, thank you for your work!

Would you help me with these questions:
- some people say that flash your zip before Magisk and it works, what do you think?
- when Magisk is updated do I have to flash your zip again?
- what issues in 10.09?

Thank you very much.

I always keep OP updated with flashing instructions (always flash this zip last)
Nope
Some devices wouldn't boot
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
12th October 2019, 09:25 PM |#647  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

I always keep OP updated with flashing instructions (always flash this zip last)
Nope
Some devices wouldn't boot

Once dm verity and force encrypt has been disabled using your zip, how do I re-enable dm verity and force encrypt using the flashing a zip folder method through TWRP? My device is stuck in a boot loop so I want to re-enable dm verity and force encrypt using the zip folder method through TWRP.
13th October 2019, 01:07 AM |#648  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ton1886

Once dm verity and force encrypt has been disabled using your zip, how do I re-enable dm verity and force encrypt using the flashing a zip folder method through TWRP? My device is stuck in a boot loop so I want to re-enable dm verity and force encrypt using the zip folder method through TWRP.

You need to restore your backup or reflash your rom
13th October 2019, 01:16 PM |#649  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
can i use this with lineage os official for land ?
will it help me to keep data not encrypted ?
what procedure should i follow while i update to next build?
will it work without flashing root(magisk) ?
thank you !
14th October 2019, 05:04 AM |#650  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I read many instructions about root xiaomi redmi k20 pro (chinese rom). There is an instructions to flash file Disable_Dm-Verity and then install the file Magisk, if not, it will bootloop. But there is an instruction just flash the file Magisk is enough.
I do not understand, I need to flash file Disable_Dm-Verity when I root redmi k20pro?
Sorry my bad english.
15th October 2019, 03:31 PM |#651  
Flag Radom
Thanks Meter: 1

More
If Universal DM-Verity Disabler doesn't work for me is there any way to reduce display time of message, which shows when I boot phone ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dm-verity disabler, force encryption disabler

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)