Votes: 13 16.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Ramakrishnan ?

Oct 20, 2017
Tirunelveli
www.google.com

Force_Doze.jpg

After Some Deep Research on google about Doze i got some usefull Real information about Doze and how to activate it systematically without any help of third-party Doze applications.

Doze.jpg

Doze is Freez Apps and other unwanted sensors when device is idle. It will put your Mobile Deep Sleep Mod when idle. This is the Usefull feature for Android. You can see the above image if Doze is Active On your Mobile then you can avoid battery drains when your mobile is idle. OK its enough for User to know about Doze. Now i can explain what are the features have this Mod. . .

***** Features *****

* This Mod enable Force Doze Systematically with help of init.d Script.
* Added Some build.prop Tweaks For DeepSleep and Power Saving.
* Doze service added for Extra Support to Doze.
* This Mod Enable Battery Optimizations to Google Play service. So Doze will be Applying on Google play service also.
* This Mod disable Unlimited data usage to GooglePlayService. So you can avoid the background data leaks by Google play service.
* This Mod disable unthrottled locattion access to Google Play service. So it will not get acces when device idle.
* This Mod Enable Google_DNS server For Faster and Secure Internet.

Users Script For Enable ForceDoze :p !!

#!/Users:)/watch:eek:/Read:eek:/execute:D
# This Script Will Help Users To Activate ForceDoze

If [ You have Kernel Auditor ]; then

Open Kernel Auditor and go to init.d tab then select "ForceDoze" Script and click Execute. After Execute One Message will Popup then click back button Twice and exit from Kernel Auditor. Now ForceDoze is activated Successfully On Your Device !!!

else

If you don't have kernel auditor then Copy the Script from /system/etc/init.d/ForceDoze to your internel storage then execute via other Script Runner. If u don't have any script Runner then open Terminal type " su " hit enter after open ForceDoze by using any text editor. It have Two commands so copy and paste it and hit Enter on Terminal Emulator One by One before Doing this . Now ForceDoze is activated Successfully On Your Device !!!
fi

(NOTE:- You Need to Do this On Every Reboot because ForceDoze will disable After Reboot. So U need to Execute the Script Manually on Every reboot for Enable Force Doze)​

*** Downloads ***

Universal ForeceDoze + Deep Sleep + Google_DNS

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850503953

Universal ForeceDoze + Deep Sleep + Google_DNS Uninstaller

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673956719939830908

Flashing Procedure :-

* Go to TWRP
* Flash This Mod
* Wipe Cache and Dalvik cache then Reboot !
* (Must Do) After Reboot U need to do One Thing Manually for Enable ForceDoze. Read the above Users script and Execute.

*** Credits ***

@Ramakrishnan ? (For Making This Mod)
Cyanogenmod (For Doze App)
Google (For Informations)

*** Enjoy :D ***

*** If its Usefull For You jusy Hit Like Button :good: ***

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan ?

Oct 20, 2017
Tirunelveli
www.google.com
FAQ :-

How can i know ForceDoze is Active on my Device ??

Open Terminal type " su " command hit enter then copy and paste this command on Terminal " dumpsys deviceidle " and hit enter and check the line mForceIdle=true. If its Value is true then ForceDoze is Enabled on your Device :).

How to disable ForceDoze ??

Open Terminal type " su " and hit enter. Then copy and paste this command to terminal " dumpsys deviceidle unforce " hit Enter !

Is Any Gapps for Battery Saving ? Is Any AudioMod With Latest Dolby and Viper ??

Click the Link :- https://xdaforums.com/android/software/rootkk-oreofire-audiofire-gapps-t3759548

Some Real Screenshots taked from my Mobile With ForceDoze Enabled !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_Settings_20180326-063709.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180326-063709.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 8,232
  • Screenshot_Settings_20180326-063716.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20180326-063716.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 8,221
G

GuestK00419

Difference

What is difference between your solution and ForceDoze app ? ForceDoze aims to enable doze after screen off... Only small disadvantage is that it runs Service in background... :rolleyes:

Gentilsatan

Apr 24, 2012
Lyon
First Read the OP Features then u know what is this mod do after flashing zip . ..i can't explain again and again if u don't have time to read the Features then don't use this mod !

(Note :- Read the thread fully before post anything )
People will not be able to read a whole thread .. Fortunately there is only one page .. You do not want to explain again and again ? Do not post in xda then ! It's just the beginning ..
Cordially

Ramakrishnan ?

Oct 20, 2017
Tirunelveli
www.google.com
People will not be able to read a whole thread .. Fortunately there is only one page .. You do not want to explain again and again ? Do not post in xda then ! It's just the beginning ..
Cordially

Ohh nice . . . then u need to go away from xda because all users Reading thread fully before asking help but u don't read anything in op asking help only its a big joke and u can't use any mods on xda without reading thread only download and flash . . and i am giving full instructions on OP if u don't read OP then go away from my thread and xda and i"ll not reply to ur messages (useless) ! It's just the end message for you.. .
(Note :-One More thing You are not a moderator to stop me to posting thread on xda funny guy)

Last edited:

Gentilsatan

Apr 24, 2012
Lyon
Ohh nice . . . then u need to go away from xda because all users Reading thread fully before asking help but u don't read anything in op asking help only its a big joke and u can't use any mods on xda without reading thread only download and flash . . and i am giving full instructions on OP if u don't read OP then go away from my thread and xda and i"ll not reply to ur messages (useless) ! It's just the end message for you.. .
(Note :-One More thing You are not a moderator to stop me to posting thread on xda funny guy)

I don't talk about me to start .. but in general .. I never said that I'm moderator .. And to finish, keep your mod, I don't hang around with arrogant ..
Cordially, again

Ramakrishnan ?

Oct 20, 2017
Tirunelveli
www.google.com
Your mod should auto activate after flashing tbh.

This mod automatically enable battery optimization to google play service, Enable Google_DNS server and its place the Force Doze commad to init.d folder for excecute easily . . is u think excecuting is a bigg process its a simple thing . . if u don't want to do that (A simple process) then don't try my mod.

(Note :- That commands not excecutable via Recovery only u can do it with Terminal or other scripts runner . . hope now you are clear about that commands)

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan ?

Oct 20, 2017
Tirunelveli
www.google.com
i like your mod, but for me its a little bit to agressive. for example my clock in statusbar now only "syncs" around every 15min, thats quite bad. besides of that everything seems working

Time working fine for me . . anyway Turn on battery optimization for below apps one by one and tell.
com.qualcomm.timeservice, AndroidSystem, System UI, Shell

Reactions: d_fens

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Force_Doze.jpg

After Some Deep Research on google about Doze i got some usefull Real information about Doze and how to activate it systematically without any help of third-party Doze applications.

Doze.jpg

Doze is Freez Apps and other unwanted sensors when device is idle. It will put your Mobile Deep Sleep Mod when idle. This is the Usefull feature for Android. You can see the above image if Doze is Active On your Mobile then you can avoid battery drains when your mobile is idle. OK its enough for User to know about Doze. Now i can explain what are the features have this Mod. . .

***** Features *****

* This Mod enable Force Doze Systematically with help of init.d Script.
    * Added Some build.prop Tweaks For DeepSleep and Power Saving.
    * Doze service added for Extra Support to Doze.
    * This Mod Enable Battery Optimizations to Google Play service. So Doze will be Applying on Google play service also.
    * This Mod disable Unlimited data usage to GooglePlayService. So you can avoid the background data leaks by Google play service.
    * This Mod disable unthrottled locattion access to Google Play service. So it will not get acces when device idle.
    * This Mod Enable Google_DNS server For Faster and Secure Internet.

Users Script For Enable ForceDoze :p !!

#!/Users:)/watch:eek:/Read:eek:/execute:D
    # This Script Will Help Users To Activate ForceDoze

If [ You have Kernel Auditor ]; then

Open Kernel Auditor and go to init.d tab then select "ForceDoze" Script and click Execute. After Execute One Message will Popup then click back button Twice and exit from Kernel Auditor. Now ForceDoze is activated Successfully On Your Device !!!

else

If you don't have kernel auditor then Copy the Script from /system/etc/init.d/ForceDoze to your internel storage then execute via other Script Runner. If u don't have any script Runner then open Terminal type " su " hit enter after open ForceDoze by using any text editor. It have Two commands so copy and paste it and hit Enter on Terminal Emulator One by One before Doing this . Now ForceDoze is activated Successfully On Your Device !!!
    fi

(NOTE:- You Need to Do this On Every Reboot because ForceDoze will disable After Reboot. So U need to Execute the Script Manually on Every reboot for Enable Force Doze)​

*** Downloads ***

Universal ForeceDoze + Deep Sleep + Google_DNS

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850503953

Universal ForeceDoze + Deep Sleep + Google_DNS Uninstaller

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673956719939830908

Flashing Procedure :-

* Go to TWRP
    * Flash This Mod
    * Wipe Cache and Dalvik cache then Reboot !
    * (Must Do) After Reboot U need to do One Thing Manually for Enable ForceDoze. Read the above Users script and Execute.

*** Credits ***

@Ramakrishnan ? (For Making This Mod)
    Cyanogenmod (For Doze App)
    Google (For Informations)

*** Enjoy :D ***

*** If its Usefull For You jusy Hit Like Button :good: ***
    Cordially

FAQ :-

How can i know ForceDoze is Active on my Device ??

Open Terminal type " su " command hit enter then copy and paste this command on Terminal " dumpsys deviceidle " and hit enter and check the line mForceIdle=true. If its Value is true then ForceDoze is Enabled on your Device :).

How to disable ForceDoze ??

Open Terminal type " su " and hit enter. Then copy and paste this command to terminal " dumpsys deviceidle unforce " hit Enter !

Is Any Gapps for Battery Saving ? Is Any AudioMod With Latest Dolby and Viper ??

Click the Link :- https://xdaforums.com/android/software/rootkk-oreofire-audiofire-gapps-t3759548

Some Real Screenshots taked from my Mobile With ForceDoze Enabled !!
    Hi Bro,

This mod work perfect on RRemix 6.0.0

Its a solution for battery and deepsleep bug on custom ROMs Oreo..

thank u vmuch and thanks for share

This mod and background restrictor its perfect for Oreo IMHO

Regards
    Enjoy . . . just hit like button if its usefull for You :)
    Unknown command force-inactive
    Dumpsys device idle :
    mForceIdle=false

Try
    dumpsys deviceidle enable
    dumpsys deviceidle force-idle deep

Works for me.
    HTC One M7 LOS13