FORUMS

[VIPER4ANDROID] CleanAir - Universal Viper4Android profile for Apple AirPods

125 posts
Thanks Meter: 52

Post Reply Email Thread

Oi, mates!

After browsing the interwebs for a couple of days in order to find a good Viper4Android profile for Apple AirPods, I ended up empty-handed so I decided to make my own profile aiming to be universally better with as many different genres of music as possible.

As usual, here's a warning you likely won't read:

Quote:

I am not responsible for your damaged AirPods, ears, phone speakers blowing up or if your software decides it doesn't like you. If you come here and tell me I broke something of yours, I'll tell you to sod off. You're responsible, not me.

Having that out of the way, let's get into the details because that's what you came for anyway.

The profile is the result of a couple of days of adjusting and fine-tuning the Viper4Android Bluetooth profile so it matches the AirPods. While AirPods are similar in design to the old, wired Apple EarPods, the hardware differs greatly making old profiles obsolete for the modern hardware. If you still want to use this profile for EarPods or other hardware, go ahead but it will likely sound like shite as this is a very specific profile.

I've tested this profile numerous times with everything from Vocaloid music to polish Disco Polo and out of 135 songs only 2 sounded odd in some way making this a very universal profile that should work for most people.

The profile mainly adjusts the equaliser as well as Viper Bass and Viper Clarity, but it does have some other settings to give the sounds a bit more "oomph". You can play around with the settings but I don't think there's much more that can be done as I really played around with everything possible and any changes just make it sound worse in my opinion, but you may disagree and it's your device after all so do as y'all please.

To get the best effect out of your AirPods make sure to disable absolute volume in developer settings, otherwise, the headphones will be very quiet. I also recommend AirBattery which doesn't affect the audio quality but fills in the gaps regarding functionality with AirPods on Android. Check it out for yourself.

Lastly, enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z CleanAir.7z - [Click for QR Code] (12.8 KB, 694 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dennisbednarz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dennisbednarz Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 09:17 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Do you have a profile for V4A 2.7? Or screenshots of your settings to recreate the profile?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)