FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

* ViPER|Audio || ViPER|Atmos || ViPER|DD+ 4.8/5.5 * Driver * Stock * Sony * Beats *

7,642 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,875
 
By guitardedhero, Senior Member on 9th January 2016, 07:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from guitardedhero: The best ViPER4Android installations available!
16th January 2016, 12:08 AM |#111  
guitardedhero's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23,875
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingermtb

Updated the song pack just for our awesome Dev as it is well deserved errand here you go

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5...p=docslist_api



Sent from outside the 9 using my Exodus SGS3

Thank you for your generous offering!
16th January 2016, 12:12 AM |#112  
dingermtb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Richeyville
Thanks Meter: 1,661
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardedhero

Thank you for your generous offering!

I can say the same for you thank you very much for all the hard work and dedication to this phenomenal Viper package

Sent from outside the 9 using my Exodus SGS3
16th January 2016, 02:18 AM |#113  
guitardedhero's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23,875
 
Donate to Me
More
Edit******
4.2.1 now uses a single supolicy script for functionality in Enforcing Selinux, still compatible in Permissive Selinux of course. Delete /system/etc/init.d/50viper if not perform a System wipe first.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
16th January 2016, 04:33 AM |#114  
Nbay64's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
@guitardedhero Quick question. Is the Viper Atmos Apollo Edition found here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=64472860) compatible with Marshmallow? I'd like to give it a try and see how it compares to the Beats Hawuai Edition. Also, the extremeBeats dev is currently working on v6.0 of ExtremeBeats. Will you be updating Viper Atmos Apollo Edition to this new version when it comes out?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
16th January 2016, 04:42 AM |#115  
ProudRed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
The new version is for all the phones ?
16th January 2016, 04:46 AM |#116  
lazer77's Avatar
Senior Member
NY
Thanks Meter: 1,018
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingermtb

Updated the song pack just for our awesome Dev as it is well deserved errand here you go

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5...p=docslist_api



Sent from outside the 9 using my Exodus SGS3

Betraying The Martyrs
The Following User Says Thank You to lazer77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lazer77 Ad-Free
16th January 2016, 06:08 AM |#117  
guitardedhero's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23,875
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbay64

@guitardedhero Quick question. Is the Viper Atmos Apollo Edition found here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=64472860) compatible with Marshmallow? I'd like to give it a try and see how it compares to the Beats Hawuai Edition. Also, the extremeBeats dev is currently working on v6.0 of ExtremeBeats. Will you be updating Viper Atmos Apollo Edition to this new version when it comes out?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes, in that version I have MaxxAudioService installed in /data instead of /system specifically for Marshmallow compatibility. I will absolutely have something for his next release as I've always been a fan of his work starting with his very first release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudRed

The new version is for all the phones ?

Yes, all phones on Lollipop and Marshmallow. I can accommodate for JB or KK if needed, just let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
NickQuedateConmigo
16th January 2016, 09:43 AM |#118  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi. I installed viper audio beat huawei 4.2.1 everything okay. But I don't know why Dolby atmos fc. I tried your mod from v2.* until new version also put the same way. Fresh clean installed or dirty flash doesnt make dolby atmos work. My recovery CWM, cm13 NightOwl unofficial n7000. The work Dolby only Dolby digital plus. I don't know what should I do since all step I followed but non of the step from OP work to my rom
16th January 2016, 05:13 PM |#119  
guitardedhero's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23,875
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickQuedateConmigo

Hi. I installed viper audio beat huawei 4.2.1 everything okay. But I don't know why Dolby atmos fc. I tried your mod from v2.* until new version also put the same way. Fresh clean installed or dirty flash doesnt make dolby atmos work. My recovery CWM, cm13 NightOwl unofficial n7000. The work Dolby only Dolby digital plus. I don't know what should I do since all step I followed but non of the step from OP work to my rom

Try disabling stock audio effects in:

Settings > Apps > Menu > Show System
17th January 2016, 01:39 AM |#120  
Mentalmuso's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 8,225
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi @guitardedhero. I have a galaxy s6, and have 6.0.1 touchwiz marshmallow installed. The kernel is stock rooted, and still enforcing. I am having trouble getting any form of v4a to work, it will just keep prompting me to install a driver on every boot. Driver status is always abnormal. Do you have any insight for touchwiz in general, ive always had a permissive kernel but that is not possible at this stage.
Thanks.

EDIT: also, im having to use SuperSU 2.66 (systemless root)
17th January 2016, 01:59 AM |#121  
guitardedhero's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23,875
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalmuso

Hi @guitardedhero. I have a galaxy s6, and have 6.0.1 touchwiz marshmallow installed. The kernel is stock rooted, and still enforcing. I am having trouble getting any form of v4a to work, it will just keep prompting me to install a driver on every boot. Driver status is always abnormal. Do you have any insight for touchwiz in general, ive always had a permissive kernel but that is not possible at this stage.
Thanks.

EDIT: also, im having to use SuperSU 2.66 (systemless root)

How much free /system space shows to be available?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beats, dolby, sound mod, v4a, viper4android

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes