FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

* ViPER|Audio || ViPER|Atmos || ViPER|DD+ 4.8/5.5 * Driver * Stock * Sony * Beats *

7,642 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,874

By guitardedhero, Senior Member on 9th January 2016, 06:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from guitardedhero: The best ViPER4Android installations available!
9th January 2016, 03:08 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrillos

You've made it!!! Magic! Thanks man.

This policy solved everything. What was the issue, please educate a noob.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

After the previous edits, I deleted this line.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160109-090803.jpg
Views:	24620
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	3604337  
9th January 2016, 03:15 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardedhero

After the previous edits, I deleted this line.

Hmm, I have done that in the past as well, I think actually after your suggestion (deep_buffer). Previous edit I've seen you added some additional frequencies, something that I have played with also but obviously not the right way. Whatever the case, you made my marathon of several days to end in the best way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyrillos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kyrillos Ad-Free
9th January 2016, 03:37 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hmm, I have done that in the past as well, I think actually after your suggestion (deep_buffer). Previous edit I've seen you added some additional frequencies, something that I have played with also but obviously not the right way. Whatever the case, you made my marathon of several days to end in the best way.

Absolutely, my pleasure!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
10th January 2016, 09:00 AM |#14  

More
Quote:

Absolutely, my pleasure!

Man my bad, yesterday after last update i just tested the music and it works. However it happened that i had no phone calls. Now that i made one, i have issues with the sound during phone call. More precisely, no ringtone, no voice, nothing. Everything else works. Any idea how to resolve that? Is it that line that makes the difference?

10th January 2016, 03:13 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Man my bad, yesterday after last update i just tested the music and it works. However it happened that i had no phone calls. Now that i made one, i have issues with the sound during phone call. More precisely, no ringtone, no voice, nothing. Everything else works. Any idea how to resolve that? Is it that line that makes the difference?

Try the one attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: zip audio_policy.conf.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.4 KB, 184 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
10th January 2016, 04:47 PM |#16  

More
Quote:

Try the one attached below.

Bad news, still doesn't work. This time it even restarted the phone when I rang (without sound again). really don't understand where the issue is. Thanks once again spending your time on my issues.
10th January 2016, 04:57 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Bad news, still doesn't work. This time it even restarted the phone when I rang (without sound again). really don't understand where the issue is. Thanks once again spending your time on my issues.

Sorry man, I simply have no way of testing this for you so it's a shot in the dark and the very reason my first reply was to wipe System, dirty flash your rom, and flash ViPER|Atmos™ only, as your current setup combining XTREMEMusic™ creates many opportunities for the many additional files to conflict with others or simply incompatible. Combine that with the fact that your device no longer has its original audio_effects.conf files, the result of flashing a mod that uses its own to overwrite your device's audio_effects.conf files and you end up with a troubleshooting nightmare. I knew from the very start that adequate assistance and support for you would be impossible and any success would be pure luck, which creates a scenario from which nothing is learned if that makes sense.

I strongly recommend trying my mod on its own if you're still interested. I'd be shocked if you still desired more after having a fully functional ViPER|Atmos™ system.
The Following User Says Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
10th January 2016, 05:12 PM |#18  

More
Quote:

Sorry man, I simply have no way of testing this for you so it's a shot in the dark and the very reason my first reply was to wipe System, dirty flash your rom, and flash ViPER|Atmos™ only, as your current setup combining XTREMEMusic™ creates many opportunities for the many additional files to conflict with others or simply incompatible. Combine that with the fact that your device no longer has its original audio_effects.conf files, the result of flashing a mod that uses its own to overwrite your device's audio_effects.conf files and you end up with a troubleshooting nightmare. I knew from the very start that adequate assistance and support for you would be impossible and any success would be pure luck, which creates a scenario from which nothing is learned if that makes sense.

I strongly recommend trying my mod on its own if you're still interested. I'd be shocked if you still desired more after having a fully functional ViPER|Atmos™ system.

I will try and follow your suggestion. Thanks once again!
10th January 2016, 05:15 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I will try and follow your suggestion. Thanks once again!

My pleasure, I'm here to help you in every way I can so let me know if any assistance is needed once you're done.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
11th January 2016, 02:54 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
I've added a flashable Super Quality Driver zip to the OP attachments section for those that have installed ViPER4Android from anywhere but here.

Quote:

!! ViPER|Audio™ Super Quality Driver zip is not needed when using any ViPER package !!

I've included this zip only for those using a ViPER4Android installation from any place but here and experience a persistent install driver prompt. Most likely to benefit would be those with a vendor partition that other ViPER4Android installations aren't able to patch /vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf.

Again, those using any ViPER package do not need this. If you experience a persistent install driver prompt after flashing any ViPER package, this will not help you as your issue is likely insufficient free space in /system or something outside the scope of what this zip contains.

11th January 2016, 11:10 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi sir thanks for this awesome thread I need ur advice I mixed RHR-K,Universal flagship destroyer 10.0 and extreme music 7.0 did I do a right thing or wrong I don't know but before I flashe the viper atmos beats huawei the bass was deep but now when I enable extreme bass in xtrememusic app it starts to distirtion what should I do sir ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beats, dolby, sound mod, v4a, viper4android

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)