FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

* ViPER|Audio || ViPER|Atmos || ViPER|DD+ 4.8/5.5 * Driver * Stock * Sony * Beats *

7,642 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,874

By guitardedhero, Senior Member on 9th January 2016, 06:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from guitardedhero: The best ViPER4Android installations available!
11th January 2016, 11:10 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi sir thanks for this awesome thread I need ur advice I mixed RHR-K,Universal flagship destroyer 10.0 and extreme music 7.0 did I do a right thing or wrong I don't know but before I flashe the viper atmos beats huawei the bass was deep but now when I enable extreme bass in xtrememusic app it starts to distirtion what should I do sir ?
11th January 2016, 02:50 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellernel1

Hi sir thanks for this awesome thread I need ur advice I mixed RHR-K,Universal flagship destroyer 10.0 and extreme music 7.0 did I do a right thing or wrong I don't know but before I flashe the viper atmos beats huawei the bass was deep but now when I enable extreme bass in xtrememusic app it starts to distirtion what should I do sir ?

Honestly, I think you simply have way too much going on in your /system partition. I recommend wiping System in TWRP, followed by dirty flashing your rom, and flashing only the ViPER 3.8 package of your choice. Let me know how this works for you.
11th January 2016, 04:08 PM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardedhero

Honestly, I think you simply have way too much going on in your /system partition. I recommend wiping System in TWRP, followed by dirty flashing your rom, and flashing only the ViPER 3.8 package of your choice. Let me know how this works for you.

Thanks for reply sir what's the difference between viper package exactly I'm confused and should I flash any other sound mods after dirty flashing etc xtrememusic mod
11th January 2016, 04:12 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for reply sir what's the difference between viper package exactly I'm confused and should I flash any other sound mods after dirty flashing etc xtrememusic mod

I know the OP is a lot to take in but it contains all the info you are seeking. I would be surprised if you desired more after achieving a successful ViPER installation. I would recommend starting with ViPERAtmos Beats Huawei Edition in either Dark or Light theme.
The Following User Says Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
11th January 2016, 04:18 PM |#25  
Flag Georgia
Thanks Meter: 848

More
I know that v4a can be made to work with android pay but ONLY the v4a version from the file Viper_AIO_fixes has worked so far. Any chance your IMPROVED version can be made to work with Android Pay. The key seems to be keeping as much as possible out of the system partition. Might be a HUGE undertaking but thought I would ask.
11th January 2016, 04:20 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adm1jtg

I know that v4a can be made to work with android pay but ONLY the v4a version from the file Viper_AIO_fixes has worked so far. Any chance your IMPROVED version can be made to work with Android Pay. The key seems to be keeping as much as possible out of the system partition. Might be a HUGE undertaking but thought I would ask.

Many reports of Android Pay working from the Nexus 6 ViPER|Audio™ thread and no reports of it not working, but please let me know of you experience any issues and I'll sort it out immediately.

I can even make this work without root whatsoever as long as a custom kernel setting Selinux to Permissive is present.
11th January 2016, 04:21 PM |#27  

More
Quote:

Quote:

I know the OP is a lot to take in but it contains all the info you are seeking. I would be surprised if you desired more after achieving a successful ViPER installation. I would recommend starting with ViPERAtmos Beats Huawei Edition in either Dark or Light theme.

I got it I'll do it with the way u told me have u got any knowledge about cm 12.1 audio library is it enough for good audio performance?
11th January 2016, 05:26 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Edit*
3.9 modifies the backup script to include supolicy and /system/ect/audio_policy.conf. Delete /system/addon.d/23-v4adap.sh or 23-v4a.sh before flashing any version of 3.9.
11th January 2016, 05:39 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I got it I'll do it with the way u told me have u got any knowledge about cm 12.1 audio library is it enough for good audio performance?

I don't know, but cm users certainly haven't mentioned any unsatisfaction.
11th January 2016, 05:56 PM |#30  

More
Quote:

I don't know, but cm users certainly haven't mentioned any unsatisfaction.

Okay thank u so much
11th January 2016, 05:58 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Okay thank u so much

Absolutely, anytime!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread