FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

* ViPER|Audio || ViPER|Atmos || ViPER|DD+ 4.8/5.5 * Driver * Stock * Sony * Beats *

7,642 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,874
 
By guitardedhero, Senior Member on 9th January 2016, 06:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from guitardedhero: The best ViPER4Android installations available!
7th October 2019, 01:57 AM |#3841  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
@guitardedhero ... your my last hope. I had viper4android (i think setup not sure as i did it a long time ago on my s8+ and it was simply amazing) but since it was setup i had to reset my phone. I thought i had the same files and redid my s8+, however the audio is was sub par then what i had it as. I just turned on the volume and it was super loud. Not sure what id did right then or wrong now ... any help would be amazing. Anyway you can offer advice? I know its a huge as as we all have RL going on, hell im in the process of packing and moving.
7th October 2019, 06:23 PM |#3842  
KrabKoyal's Avatar
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMCR02018

@guitardedhero ... your my last hope. I had viper4android (i think setup not sure as i did it a long time ago on my s8+ and it was simply amazing) but since it was setup i had to reset my phone. I thought i had the same files and redid my s8+, however the audio is was sub par then what i had it as. I just turned on the volume and it was super loud. Not sure what id did right then or wrong now ... any help would be amazing. Anyway you can offer advice? I know its a huge as as we all have RL going on, hell im in the process of packing and moving.

So now what is the issue your not able to get super loud. I didn't understand that's why I am asking.
8th October 2019, 07:25 PM |#3843  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
yes plus there "seems" to be no major difference with ViPER4Arise master power on or off. there is a slight change in volume for the speaker, NO difference with my air pods and the car audio ( BT ). i am at a lose i follwed all the directions for my S8+ and im stumped at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrabKoyal

So now what is the issue your not able to get super loud. I didn't understand that's why I am asking.

14th October 2019, 01:21 PM |#3844  
KrabKoyal's Avatar
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMCR02018

yes plus there "seems" to be no major difference with ViPER4Arise master power on or off. there is a slight change in volume for the speaker, NO difference with my air pods and the car audio ( BT ). i am at a lose i follwed all the directions for my S8+ and im stumped at this point.

Ok can you check what is the driver status is displayed in V4A.
Also check the Selinux is Permissive or enforced. Some trouble is there when it's enforced u may have to change it to Permissive .
And also there is a new way too, u can use Magisk and install V4A and does even worry abt configs.
14th October 2019, 05:31 PM |#3845  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Thanks for the reply my friend i attached a screen shot, and my S8+ BL is not unlocked so i cant do much i dont think about the selinux ill check on that. As for Magisk im 99.9% sure i cant use that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191014-123007.png
Views:	84
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	4844257  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beats, dolby, sound mod, v4a, viper4android

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes