FORUMS

[APP] [MOD] [7.0+] WakeBlock: Blocking the drain before it is too late (Core v0)

198 posts
Thanks Meter: 397

By GioBozza, Senior Member on 26th December 2016, 04:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th May 2017, 11:36 PM |#241  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by attily89

The version for Euclidean uploaded is for the last version released today? (7.1.2?)

Probably I did something wrong.

I tried to flash this one and in another try the one for Pure Nexus but in both cases on my Nexus 5:

The bottom bar is about the auto-downloader tool. I'll try to make that clear with a less alarming color!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GioBozza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GioBozza Ad-Free
11th May 2017, 11:40 PM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Perfect, thanks guys for your replies
12th May 2017, 09:02 AM |#243  
Flag Colchester
Thanks Meter: 1,676

Donate to Me
More
Hi again. I've been trying to apply a patch file and it says something like it failed on line 518. When you have some time I'd really appreciate it if you tell me how to do it manually. Thanks a lot. It wouldn't let me pm you btw. It kept saying message failed to send.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

@GioBozza @simolanni
12th May 2017, 04:45 PM |#244  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILOPS 007

Hi again. I've been trying to apply a patch file and it says something like it failed on line 518. When you have some time I'd really appreciate it if you tell me how to do it manually. Thanks a lot. It wouldn't let me pm you btw. It kept saying message failed to send.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

@GioBozza @simolanni

The patch files sometimes was failing due to many differences betwen ROMs and versions, I replaced it with templates of the classes you need to edit and you will have to do it manually, copying the changes tagged with @ WAKEBLOCK and # WAKEBLOCK.

https://github.com/GiovanniBozzano/w...android/server
The Following User Says Thank You to GioBozza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GioBozza Ad-Free
12th May 2017, 05:38 PM |#245  
Flag Colchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GioBozza

The patch files sometimes was failing due to many differences betwen ROMs and versions, I replaced it with templates of the classes you need to edit and you will have to do it manually, copying the changes tagged with @ WAKEBLOCK and # WAKEBLOCK.

https://github.com/GiovanniBozzano/w...android/server

Hi, I've looked through the template and see where the @ Wakeblock has been added. However, with my rom I don't see anything that is the same so I can't find where to put it. Could you possibly have a little look at these files and help me please. Thanks a lot.
Attached Files
File Type: zip transfersh-55705.zip - [Click for QR Code] (221.5 KB, 12 views)
12th May 2017, 07:23 PM |#246  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi, I've looked through the template and see where the @ Wakeblock has been added. However, with my rom I don't see anything that is the same so I can't find where to put it. Could you possibly have a little look at these files and help me please. Thanks a lot.

Well, they are pretty much the same as the template ones.
There are currently 8 code blocks to add, all tagged between "@ WAKEBLOCK" and "# WAKEBLOCK" in templates.
In your unedited PowerManagerService.java they should be before lines:

The other class should be PackageManagerService.java, not PackageInstallerService.java as you shared.
The Following User Says Thank You to GioBozza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GioBozza Ad-Free
12th May 2017, 08:39 PM |#247  
Flag Colchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Well, they are pretty much the same as the template ones.
There are currently 8 code blocks to add, all tagged between "@ WAKEBLOCK" and "# WAKEBLOCK" in templates.
In your unedited PowerManagerService.java they should be before lines:

The other class should be PackageManagerService.java, not PackageInstallerService.java as you shared.

Okay, thank you. With the power one I was actually stupid and I somehow missed that. The one I'm having issues with is the PackageManagerService.java. Sorry I accidentally picked the wrong one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip transfersh-5997.zip - [Click for QR Code] (941.2 KB, 10 views)
12th May 2017, 08:49 PM |#248  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Okay, thank you. With the power one I was actually stupid and I somehow missed that. The one I'm having issues with is the PackageManagerService.java. Sorry I accidentally picked the wrong one.

You just need to add the code block before line 20025.
12th May 2017, 08:57 PM |#249  
Flag Colchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You just need to add the code block before line 20025.

20025? My text editor doesn't search above 999. Anyway, I'll have a look. Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.
12th May 2017, 08:59 PM |#250  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

20025? My text editor doesn't search above 999. Anyway, I'll have a look. Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.

You can use Sublime Text or something like that to open code text files.
13th May 2017, 03:21 AM |#251  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 10,615

Donate to Me
More
Any way to get official support for our ROMs?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, doze, sleep, wakelocks

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)