[TOOL][WINDOWS] Adb and Fastboot Installer (Latest SDK update)

Search This thread

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Today I want to present mine Adb and Fastboot Installer fully updated and fully worked. Yes it's true there are some other project, but this Installer contains the lastest fastboot and adb exe. When you finish the installation, you can use the adb commands freely and above all from any folder or path you want; in addition with the latest update you will not have problems with the vendor id of just phones known. This will macke adb and fastboot works also on powershell

INSTALLER SCREEN

Wizard.png

HOW TO INSTALL
Download the installer from a link;
Run ADB and FASTBOOT Installer X.X.X.exe;
Use some commands :D

CHANGELOG
#1.0.0
First release;

#1.0.1
Fix System Wide Installation;
Add lastest files;

#1.0.2
New adb and fastboot files (adb version is 1.0.39)

#1.0.3
Updated with Pixels Complete support.

#1.0.4
Updated to latest version.

#1.0.5
Updated to latest version again (07/05/2020);
Fully support for dynamic partitions.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Adb and Fastboot Installer 1.0.5

Adb and Fastboot Installer 1.0.4 / (Alternative 1.0.4 Link)

OPEN CMD EASILY
Download the attached file, there is a .bat file in it, open it where you want to open a cmd terminal

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Attachments

• cmd.zip
    155 bytes · Views: 14,627
Last edited:

adrianoamcdri

Jun 29, 2017
Buon pomeriggio, io vivo in Brasile e comprato un LE PRO 3, solo che sembra che la band ta LTE banda 7, 2600, bloccato, che è la band 4g Brasile.

Prende il 4g di volta in volta più gocce per il 3G e impiega troppo tempo per tornare a 4g.

Si prega mi potete aiutare con questo?

Ora mi rendo conto.

hartdaddy

Jul 13, 2020
Washington, DC
version 1.0.5

Thanks for the super fast reply.

I have the 1.0.5 installer and installed it. What is the path the installer uses for the executable?

I have a couple of different versions of ADB but none of them are version 1.0.5. All are versions 1.0.4x or 1.0.3x. Where does the installer put v 1.0.5?

H

Reactions: mrfeb

iceboy91

May 2, 2012
@mauronofrio dude what the hell you made me install ? It fcking installs things god knows where and its impossible to find where the files went after installation...

cowgaR

Oct 25, 2010
Londinium
@mauronofrio dude what the hell you made me install ? It fcking installs things god knows where and its impossible to find where the files went after installation...

Not sure why I would need to install shady rootkits to my system when Google provides always latest minimal ADB install, fully signed and legit.

Talk about using recovery from the user in this case and trust it.

The point of LineageOS or TWRP etc. is to gain both security and privacy and respective developers should always provide legit official links when they are available, which is not the case here.

Reactions: blzbh

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk

The files are installed in the windows folder where all the others binaries are, this installer is to use adb and fastboot commands where you want. If you want you can easily uninstall it from settings/app

tzic

Apr 17, 2010
www.myhome.gr
OnePlus 10 Pro
Installed but I get this message

PS H:\tmp> adb devices
adb server version (40) doesn't match this client (41); killing...
* daemon started successfully
List of devices attached

Any ideas?

Today I want to present mine Adb and Fastboot Installer fully updated and fully worked. Yes it's true there are some other project, but this Installer contains the lastest fastboot and adb exe. When you finish the installation, you can use the adb commands freely and above all from any folder or path you want; in addition with the latest update you will not have problems with the vendor id of just phones known. This will macke adb and fastboot works also on powershell

INSTALLER SCREEN

Wizard.png

HOW TO INSTALL

CHANGELOG
#1.0.0
First release;

#1.0.1
Add lastest files;

#1.0.2

#1.0.3

#1.0.4

#1.0.5

DOWNLOAD LINK

OPEN CMD EASILY
Download the attached file, there is a .bat file in it, open it where you want to open a cmd terminal

DONATE LINK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

INSTALLER SCREEN

Wizard.png

HOW TO INSTALL

CHANGELOG
    #1.0.0
    First release;

#1.0.1
    Add lastest files;

#1.0.2

#1.0.3

#1.0.4

#1.0.5

DOWNLOAD LINK

OPEN CMD EASILY

DONATE LINK

New Update Available, files updated to latest released by google and now is fully working
    Soon a new and complete version updated
    version 1.0.5

Thanks for the super fast reply.

I have the 1.0.5 installer and installed it. What is the path the installer uses for the executable?

I have a couple of different versions of ADB but none of them are version 1.0.5. All are versions 1.0.4x or 1.0.3x. Where does the installer put v 1.0.5?

H