Remove All Ads from XDA

Xiaomi Mi Band (now Mi Fit) moded app

321 posts
Thanks Meter: 318

Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2014, 10:17 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Do you have a link for the last app in the row, it's the only one i can't find...

7th September 2014, 01:34 PM |#13  
Flag Massy
Thanks Meter: 10

More
New French translation
Hello,
I've made a new translation for this app in FRENCH (Canada, Belgium, Switzerland and France). All original languages (English, Chinese, Traditional Chinese) were not modified. This apk can be used by anyone, it can adapt itself to your phone settings.
I tried as far as I can to preserve original layout, avoiding translation on 2 lines where it was on 1.
My goal is to add the maximum of translation in this apk to obtain an universal app. Next step : adding the spanish translation in my apk.

Don't hesitate to send me your feedbacks.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Mi-Band-1.0.452_rockman18.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.62 MB, 4575 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rockman18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rockman18 Ad-Free
7th September 2014, 02:26 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huelva, Spain

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockman18

Hello,
I've made a new translation for this app in FRENCH (Canada, Belgium, Switzerland and France). All original languages (English, Chinese, Traditional Chinese) were not modified. This apk can be used by anyone, it can adapt itself to your phone settings.
I tried as far as I can to preserve original layout, avoiding translation on 2 lines where it was on 1.
My goal is to add the maximum of translation in this apk to obtain an universal app. Next step : adding the spanish translation in my apk.

Don't hesitate to send me your feedbacks.

It should be easy to make the app international. I hope this thread come famous and others help us hit that goal

Thanks!

Edit: Did you change the language in the login screen? The gender in Mi Band settings?
The Following User Says Thank You to WaPeR32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WaPeR32 Ad-Free
7th September 2014, 02:53 PM |#15  
Flag Massy

More
No I haven't already found who to change this. I'm still looking.
But I've change the lua scripts to add a check for new languages and keep existing languages
The Following User Says Thank You to rockman18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rockman18 Ad-Free
7th September 2014, 04:01 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huelva, Spain

More
Quote:

No I haven't already found who to change this. I'm still looking.
But I've change the lua scripts to add a check for new languages and keep existing languages

I overwrited english files in my Spanish translation to make it easy for me, and fast to release but your method is so much better.
7th September 2014, 04:14 PM |#17  
Flag Massy

More
Thank you. With this method I can add as much language as I want.
During hours I was searching a way to add a new lua file but why adding a file when you can add your lines in an existing one !!!!

EDIT : new version of my apk file. I've add spanish translation.

@WaPeR32 : I have add your name in the About menu for "Translated by..."
Attached Files
File Type: apk Mi-Band-1.0.452_v2_rockman18.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.65 MB, 1663 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockman18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rockman18 Ad-Free
7th September 2014, 05:52 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huelva, Spain

More
Quote:

Thank you. With this method I can add as much language as I want.
During hours I was searching a way to add a new lua file but why adding a file when you can add your lines in an existing one !!!!

EDIT : new version of my apk file. I've add spanish translation.

@WaPeR32 : I have add your name in the About menu for "Translated by..."

Nice!

I'll take a look when arrive at home
9th September 2014, 04:28 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Huelva, Spain

More
Updated both downloads to the latest official version

Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to WaPeR32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WaPeR32 Ad-Free
9th September 2014, 03:54 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
What's the difference between your mod and the one from @rockman18?
9th September 2014, 04:22 PM |#21  
Flag Massy

More
@WaPeR32 override english sentences by spanish ones in its apk. In my version, the apk is universal. I don't erase existing languages, I've added new languages (french and spanish translation). So my apk can be use on any phone, it will adapt itself to the settings of your phone.

But my version is on version 1.0.452 whereas @WaPeR32's one was already updated to the new version 1.0.541
The Following User Says Thank You to rockman18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rockman18 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
english, mi band, translation, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)