Xiaomi Mi Band (now Mi Fit) moded app

Search This thread

rockman18

Dec 11, 2007
Paris
Xiaomi Poco F3
@WaPeR32 override english sentences by spanish ones in its apk. In my version, the apk is universal. I don't erase existing languages, I've added new languages (french and spanish translation). So my apk can be use on any phone, it will adapt itself to the settings of your phone.

But my version is on version 1.0.452 whereas @WaPeR32's one was already updated to the new version 1.0.541

Last edited:
Reactions: crash_b.

rockman18

Dec 11, 2007
Paris
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello,

Here is my new apk, version 1.0.541. It's in English, Chinese, French, Spanish and Croatian.

@MASVA : Thanks for your contribution. I've add your croatian translation in my apk.
@WaPeR32 : I've add your Spanish translation to my apk.

Take care : Before update this apk, please uninstall previous version. Sometimes some sentences stay in english or chineese if you forget to uninstall previous version before update

Attachments

• Mi-Band_1.0.541_v1_rockman18.apk
    5.2 MB · Views: 798
Last edited:
Reactions: crash_b. and MASVA
Hello,

Here is my new apk, version 1.0.541. It's in English, Chinese, French, Spanish and Croatian.

@MASVA : Thanks for your contribution. I've add your croatian translation in my apk.

Take care : Before update this apk, please uninstall previous version. Sometimes some sentences stay in english or chineese if you forget to uninstall previous version before update

Why there are not in res/raw

localization_french.lua
localization_spanish.lua
localization_croatian.lua

and all is in localization_english.lua

if they are defined in:

Code:
	fr = localization_French_table,
	es = localization_Spanish_table,
	hr = localization_Croatian_table,

elseif (getCurLocale() == fr_FR or getCurLocale() == fr_BE or getCurLocale() == fr_CA or getCurLocale() == fr_CH) then
        curTable = localization_table[fr];
	elseif (getCurLocale() == es_ES) then
        curTable = localization_table[es];
	elseif (getCurLocale() == hr_HR) then
        curTable = localization_table[hr];

Last edited:

crash_b.

Sep 12, 2011
Hello,

Thanx
The log-in screen still shows Chinese (see picture).

attachment.php

Last edited:

rockman18

Dec 11, 2007
Paris
Xiaomi Poco F3
Why there are not in res/raw

localization_french.lua
localization_spanish.lua
localization_croatian.lua

and all is in localization_english.lua

if they are defined in:

Code:
	fr = localization_French_table,
	es = localization_Spanish_table,
	hr = localization_Croatian_table,

elseif (getCurLocale() == fr_FR or getCurLocale() == fr_BE or getCurLocale() == fr_CA or getCurLocale() == fr_CH) then
        curTable = localization_table[fr];
	elseif (getCurLocale() == es_ES) then
        curTable = localization_table[es];
	elseif (getCurLocale() == hr_HR) then
        curTable = localization_table[hr];

Hello,
I can't find a way to add new lua files dynamically, that's why I've added new translations in an existing file.

Those files are described in public.xml and I try to add a new file but that doesn't work.

<public type="raw" name="localization" id="0x7f060000" />
<public type="raw" name="localization_chinese" id="0x7f060001" />
<public type="raw" name="localization_english" id="0x7f060002" />
<public type="raw" name="localization_traditional_chinese" id="0x7f060003" />

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Thanx
'The log-in screen still shows Chinese (see picture).

attachment.php

I know for this issue but this screen is not translated like other screens. I can't find where are those sentences in resources files.

Reactions: ingbrzy

crash_b.

Sep 12, 2011
I can't do it!
I have to research more but I think that in that point the app calls a external URL to login.

;)

Ok I understand, i checked it and you can't login in airplane mode, so you might be right about that.

Edit:
Also gender (Male or Female) is still in Chinese.

Last edited:

WaPeR32

Mar 7, 2010
Huelva, Spain
twitter.com
@rockman18 I update my translation for the last app update (launched today) but even decompiling and compiling again without touching anything, I can't compile.

Could you help me?

EDIT: Do you finally find a way to add the language files as ingbrzy said?

Last edited:

durax

Jun 28, 2012
In case there is need for a German translation and it's as easy as replacing words in some Text file (or similar), I'd happy to help. However, I have no skills considering compiling :)

WaPeR32

Mar 7, 2010
Huelva, Spain
twitter.com
In case there is need for a German translation and it's as easy as replacing words in some Text file (or similar), I'd happy to help. However, I have no skills considering compiling :)

Hello, I can try to make polish translation if you send me files ;)

Hi!

These are the files. There are a lot of words or sentences to translate. It may take a long time to finish it
https://www.mediafire.com/?mj6ysejz1ejhbgz

Thanks!

WaPeR32

Mar 7, 2010
Huelva, Spain
twitter.com
There is some Chinese and some English in there - do I translate the Chinese as well or would that crash the app somehow? (Of course I'll translate the words only after <string=...>WORDS HERE/下拉刷新</...>
I translated from chinese too. Now there are less chinese words than before. You can use Google translate and take a look to the description.

rockman18

Dec 11, 2007
Paris
Xiaomi Poco F3
Can I use special signs used in polish language like Ł, Ó, Ń etc,?

Yes you can use those special signs. But if you use a text editor like notepad++, you have to check that the file is UTF8 encoded.
@WaPeR32 : I'm really sorry, I don't have time this week to translate in French and compile the new version, I have a water damage in my apartment. But i'm working on a github to share the resources files and improve distributed translation : https://github.com/Rockman18/Mi_Band_Official
- master branch : the original apk files
- one branch for each version of translation (we'll add new resources files here)

WaPeR32

Mar 7, 2010
Huelva, Spain
twitter.com
Yes you can use those special signs. But if you use a text editor like notepad++, you have to check that the file is UTF8 encoded.

@WaPeR32 : I'm really sorry, I don't have time this week to translate in French and compile the new version, I have a water damage in my apartment. But i'm working on a github to share the resources files and improve distributed translation : https://github.com/Rockman18/Mi_Band_Official
- master branch : the original apk files
- one branch for each version of translation (we'll add new resources files here)

I have all the new sentences and words translated but I can't compile. I tried to decompile and compile again with no modification and same error.
I don't know how github works.

Top Liked Posts