FORUMS

[5.0+] Meizu FlymeOS 8 Live Wallpapers ported to any Android device!

2,072 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,176

By linuxct, Recognized Contributor & Social Contributor on 12th November 2020, 07:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Hi there! This thread features an update to my Meizu FlymeOS 8 Live Wallpapers port, now featuring a total of 15 Live Wallpapers!

Features included with these wallpapers:
  • Ported straight from FlymeOS 8. These live wallpapers are not just videos/screencaps. from a device, they are the actual Live Wallpapers, created by Meizu.
  • Adapted to work on AOSP-based ROMs. The wallpapers were integrated as part of their SDK, so a bit of work was needed in order to make them work on any Android device.
  • Works on Android 5.0 and up!. These are the only Live Wallpapers I've ported that are able to run on a 98% of the current Android device userbase (version-wise).

Live Wallpapers available:
We currently have the following live wallpapers available, divided in 3 categories:
  • A set of 3D Live Wallpapers, which includes: Snowy Mountain, Ancient Golden Lava, Cold Granite, Rose, Blue Anemone and Crystallized Petal. (NEW!)
  • A set of Bubble wallpapers, which includes: Blueberry Soda, Coffee Soda, Matcha Latte, Peach Oolong and Wave Soda.
  • A set of moving wallpapers, which includes: The Wave, Deep Diving, The Ripple. (NEW!)

Want to see how they look like when applied?:
Check them out on this Twitter thread!

Special thanks to n0white for providing the original SDKStage APKs to port them.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
14th November 2020, 08:45 AM |#2  
Flag SAQ
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy A51, One UI 2.5. Crash app.
14th November 2020, 09:45 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Many wallpapers crashing on my mi redmi 9 prime, running miui 11 based on android 10...MTK helio G80...
14th November 2020, 10:02 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Zenfone 7 Android 10, Works without problem
14th November 2020, 10:38 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
All the 3D ones keeps crashing on me, everything else (moving wallpapers and Bubble) just works. Probably something on Samsung's end, not that big for me since those ones aren't really my cup of tea. Running OneUI 2.0 with Exynos.
14th November 2020, 11:05 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Looks great on Oneplus 8T+!

Thanks, you're the best!
14th November 2020, 02:10 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
On Pixel 3a , all stock, the 3D lwp are just still images
14th November 2020, 06:04 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
I feel as if you should mention arm-v8 as a requirement... Or port it, that would be cool too 😂
14th November 2020, 07:52 PM |#9  
Flag Cosenza
Thanks Meter: 548

More
On Pixel 4 everything works flawlessly!!!
14th November 2020, 08:53 PM |#10  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Can we have these nice wallpapers in mp4 video for phone call background or lock screen only?
Thanks
15th November 2020, 02:50 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12,352

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOSXRI

Can we have these nice wallpapers in mp4 video for phone call background or lock screen only?
Thanks

Here you go. Extracted from the latest version. @linuxct, feel free to delete this if it's against any rule.
Attached Files
File Type: zip V1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.71 MB, 274 views)
File Type: zip V2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.50 MB, 208 views)
File Type: zip V3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.59 MB, 254 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauam Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
flyme, flymeos, live wallpaper, meizu

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)