FORUMS

View Poll Results: Which one of the packages is your favorite?

Day & Night

37 Vote(s)
37.76%
Light Flow

5 Vote(s)
5.10%
Fluid Smoke

14 Vote(s)
14.29%
Organic

17 Vote(s)
17.35%
Moon

21 Vote(s)
21.43%
Smoke

4 Vote(s)
4.08%

[8.0+] ColorOS 7 Live Wallpapers ported to any Android device!

2,063 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,098

By linuxct, Recognized Contributor & Social Contributor on 21st September 2020, 09:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Today I bring you a collection of new wallpapers to add to your device, ported straight from the OPPO's ColorOS 7+.

This means, most of the wallpapers showcase different effects upon tapping on the desktop, swiping or moving across pages, as well as color changes when it's night time or day time. This is something that fake ports can't achieve, as they limit to just play a screen recording of the wallpaper instead of using the actual GDXLite-based code from the original wallpaper.

Special thanks to @AndyYan for providing me with these to port!

Downloads in the next posts.

XDA:DevDB Information
[8.0+] ColorOS 7 Live Wallpapers ported to any Android device!, Theme for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
linuxct, AndyYan

Version Information

Created 2020-09-21
Last Updated 2020-09-21
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
21st September 2020, 09:37 PM |#2  
Day & Night Package

This package features a set of 3 Live Wallpapers with different representation's of day and night. Day & Night showcases some hills with a sky, from which all their colors change according to the current time of the day. During the night, it showcases a starry night. Day & Night at India does exactly this, but Hawa Mahal on its background. Lastly, Day & Night Smoke removes all elements from the wallpaper, but the colors, showcasing just a color variation depending on the time of the day. This wallpaper package is my personal favorite.

Check out a live preview here!

Want to see how they look like?

Download here ↓
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
21st September 2020, 09:37 PM |#3  
Light Flow Package

This package features a wallpaper that changes it's colors as time progresses, from vibrant reds and blues during the day to purple and deeper colors as the night goes on. Quite a unique experience.

Want to see how it looks like?

Download here ↓
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
21st September 2020, 09:55 PM |#4  
Fluid Smoke Package

This package features a wallpaper that upon touch displays a colorful ball of plasma "Fluid Smoke" that interacts with the background as you swipe your finger across the screen. Its colors also change as you move.

Download here ↓
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
21st September 2020, 09:55 PM |#5  
Organic Package

This package features a set of 4 Live Wallpapers with different color and shape variations, ranging from aurora borealis-esque to abstract colorful fluids and a somewhat iOS-esque wallpaper.

Download here ↓
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
21st September 2020, 09:56 PM |#6  
Moon Package

This package features a Moon wallpaper that reacts to the device's tilt. When tilted sideways to the right, Earth's shadow obscures the majority of the Moon's surface, whereas when tilted sideways to the left, all of the Moon's surface is exposed. It also looks neat when tilted upwards or downwards.

In order for this wallpaper to work, remember to lock your screen and unlock it for the gyroscope sensor to start working.

Download here ↓
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
21st September 2020, 09:57 PM |#7  
Smoke Package

This package features a set of 4 Live Wallpapers with different color variations. Smoke 2, 3 and 4 feature animations when you swipe on your desktop.

Download here ↓
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
22nd September 2020, 10:04 AM |#8  
Flag Near Queen of Hills
Thanks Meter: 935

Donate to Me
More
Thanks a lot sir 👌🌟
22nd September 2020, 11:26 AM |#9  
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 2,868

Donate to Me
More
Nice cheers
22nd September 2020, 11:48 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I don't see a download link
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kevineuro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevineuro Ad-Free
22nd September 2020, 12:08 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevineuro

I don't see a download link

copy the name which wallpaper u need and search in apkmirror website
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)