FORUMS

[8.0+] OnePlus 8T/OyxgenOS 11 Live Wallpapers, ported to any Android device!

2,063 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,099

By linuxct, Recognized Contributor & Social Contributor on 17th September 2020, 06:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Today I bring you 3 new wallpapers to add to your collection, ported straight from the OnePlus 8T's OxygenOS 11.

This means, swiping across desktops triggers a rotation effect on the moving parts of the wallpaper, as well as a color change when it's night time or day time. This is something that fake ports can't achieve, as they limit to just play a screen recording of the wallpaper instead of using the actual OpenGL-based code from the original wallpaper.

[Warning]: Your device needs to have good OpenGL performance in order for the wallpaper to look as fluid as it actually is. My baseline for testing has been an Xperia XZ Premium running Android 9.0 on a forced 4K resolution, and it performed particularly well there. Thanks to using that phone as baseline I was able to notice some performance issues as well as tweaking the wallpaper in order to look as fluid as possible, but YMMV.

P.S: These won't work on Samsung/Mediatek devices and everyone is aware. Please, refrain from complaining about it.

Check out this Twitter thread in case you would like to see a video recording of how the Live Wallpapers look like.

Want to see how they look like?

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
17th September 2020, 08:21 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Thank you, although I am not getting any animation, just the static wallpaper on my Oneplus 7 Pro.
17th September 2020, 08:32 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Missing unlock animation on Pixel 2XL
I instantly installed the wallpaper the moment I saw the announcement on twitter. Sadly I tried it and the unlock animation is not working, only the swiping between pages animation.
17th September 2020, 04:47 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Animations work smoothly on my OP7T with omnirom, many thanks.

Would be cool if you could port more of the Oneplus live walls.
17th September 2020, 05:13 PM |#5  

More
Oneplus 7t 8/128 with Oxygen OS 10.0.12.HD65BA is working perfectly fine. Unlock animations and swipe animations are working perfectly, nice and smooth Thanks
17th September 2020, 05:56 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Installed on OnePlus 8 Pro, no animations working, it is like a static wallpaper. Anything else I should be doing after installation?
Edit: I switched to another wallpaper and back to Oxygen OS 11 Wallpaper and the animations are working now!
17th September 2020, 06:59 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Thank you.Work on my Realme x2 pro.

Enviat des del meu RMX1931 usant Tapatalk
17th September 2020, 08:57 PM |#8  

More
Thank you for your hard work, it works perfectly on my OnePlus 7T (HD1905) but is there a way to change the theme? I notice in your provided screenshots and video that the wallpaper is in dark mode or something like that, on my phone even with the color tone set to dark in settings it's pretty light.
17th September 2020, 09:35 PM |#9  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,506

Donate to Me
More
Lawnchair launcher crashes over and over as soon as this is installed without even applying it for some reason:

Code:
Lawnchair bug report Sep 17, 2020 2:33:11 PM
Lawnchair version: 2.0-2589 (2589)
build.brand: OnePlus
build.device: OnePlus7ProTMO
build.display: GM1915_21_200803
build.fingerprint: OnePlus/OnePlus7ProTMO/OnePlus7ProTMO:10/QKQ1.190716.003/2008031030:user/release-keys
build.hardware: qcom
build.id: QKQ1.190716.003
build.manufacturer: OnePlus
build.model: GM1915
build.product: OnePlus7ProTMO
build.type: user
version.codename: REL
version.incremental: 2008031030
version.release: 10
version.sdk_int: 29

error: Uncaught exception

--------- beginning of stacktrace
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to allocate a 391029424 byte allocation with 7753182 free bytes and 248MB until OOM, target footprint 15506366, growth limit 268435456
	at ch.deletescape.lawnchair.adaptive.AdaptiveIconGenerator.getResult(AdaptiveIconGenerator.java:38)
	at ch.deletescape.lawnchair.iconpack.DefaultPack.getIcon(DefaultPack.kt:38)
	at ch.deletescape.lawnchair.iconpack.IconPackManager.getIcon(IconPackManager.kt:10)
	at ch.deletescape.lawnchair.iconpack.LawnchairIconProvider.getIcon(LawnchairIconProvider.kt:1)
	at com.android.launcher3.IconCache.getFullResIcon(IconCache.java:11)
	at com.android.launcher3.IconCache.getFullResIcon(IconCache.java:10)
	at com.android.launcher3.IconCache.addIconToDBAndMemCache(IconCache.java:6)
	at com.android.launcher3.IconCache.updateIconsForPkg(IconCache.java:5)
	at com.android.launcher3.model.PackageUpdatedTask.execute(PackageUpdatedTask.java:27)
	at com.android.launcher3.model.BaseModelUpdateTask.run(BaseModelUpdateTask.java:2)
	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
	at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:67)
17th September 2020, 11:42 PM |#10  
Flag Japan
Thanks Meter: 168

More
I'm on a OnePlus 7 Pro and it doesn't seem to work with Nova launcher. When I switch to OnePlus Launcher, it works but only between seeing pages. The unlock animation doesn't work at all.
18th September 2020, 03:23 AM |#11  
Flag Jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 189

Donate to Me
More
Live wallpaper is crashing in Galaxy A50s.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
live wallpaper, oxygenos, oxygenos11, port

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)