By mauam, Senior Member on 19th December 2017, 10:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2019, 07:17 PM |#411  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11,821

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sai221297

This is amazing. I'll try each one a single day. Thank you so much for your hardwork.
Although if possible, Can you make a boot animation for 5T of baby groot dancing? Would love it if you can. No worries if you can't!

Thanks and enjoy. Since you clearly didn't read the OP, I need to repeat myself once more:
1 - as stated in the OP, "They will work on any resolution...". So, I don't need to make them for a specific phone (5T in your case).
2 - note 3 in the OP, clearly says "I don't take bootanimations requests".
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauam Ad-Free

7th July 2019, 04:02 AM |#412  
Flag South Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1,805

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liviuionut22

On Samsung devices not working to move into media folder like you said. I' ve read a lot on xda about how to change boot animation on samsung devices and it is complicated. I have a Note 3 Rrunning a Note 7 ported rom based on android marshmallow.

its because samsung uses qmg format not bootanimation.zip format there is a way you can enable it though
7th July 2019, 04:31 AM |#413  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam

Thanks and enjoy. Since you clearly didn't read the OP, I need to repeat myself once more:
1 - as stated in the OP, "They will work on any resolution...". So, I don't need to make them for a specific phone (5T in your case).
2 - note 3 in the OP, clearly says "I don't take bootanimations requests".

Sorry. I didn't read the note 3. Thanks for your reply though.
Really appreciate your hardwork!
The Following User Says Thank You to sai221297 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sai221297 Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 01:42 PM |#414  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Fantastic work. Ill try some of these as soon as i can
The Following User Says Thank You to valkes2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift valkes2 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)