[Bootanimations][Collection]

6,898 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,969

By mauam, Senior Member on 19th December 2017, 10:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th September 2019, 09:45 AM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
a quick stupid question...I'm running havoc OS v2.9 on redmi note 5 pro...can i just go ahead and flash any zip that I wish to or do I have to modify some files before flashing any custom bootanimation from the ones provided in this forum?
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
20th September 2019, 02:57 PM |#422  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11,969

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

a quick stupid question...I'm running havoc OS v2.9 on redmi note 5 pro...can i just go ahead and flash any zip that I wish to or do I have to modify some files before flashing any custom bootanimation from the ones provided in this forum?

You could avoid quick stupid questions, if you read carefully the instructions & notes from the OP. They're not meant to be flashed. The ones meant to be flashed are the bootanimations that users request (ed) as flashables & you can find them using the "search this thread button", for example, search Alienware flashable & you'll find it. If you search & didn't find the flashable that you want, you can request. Alot of the main bootanimations already been requested, so you just need to search. You can flash the flashable ones, no need to edit anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauam Ad-Free
24th September 2019, 03:51 PM |#423  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thank you sooooooo much for those amazing bootanimations!
7th October 2019, 02:15 PM |#424  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
customization
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam

Nah. If anyone request, I can make any bootanimation flashable.

I was wondering how do you loop more than one of these boot animations so that when you boot up your phone one plays then the next and so on...
8th October 2019, 12:29 AM |#425  
Thanks Meter: 1,629

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elimoviebuff

I was wondering how do you loop more than one of these boot animations so that when you boot up your phone one plays then the next and so on...

You mean play multiple animations back-to-back at the same boot?

For most users, animations run maybe 14-18 seconds before the desktop displays.... That's not much time for much more than one animation.
15th October 2019, 08:01 AM |#426  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks
I just registered on xda just to say thanks to you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)