Thanks Meter: 12,069

By mauam, Senior Member on 19th December 2017, 11:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th February 2020, 04:55 PM |#441  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam

There are no links here. All files are attached.

These bootanimations work perfectly on the 2016 Pixel XL once edited to the proper resolution and changing the FPS between 30 - 40 dependent on personal preference.
14th February 2020, 03:34 PM |#442  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I really want to change the bootanimation on my Poco F1 (MIUI 11 based on android 10). However, whenever I try copy-pasting the bootanimation.zip to System(Root)/system/media/theme/cust_config/global and change the permissions to rw-r--r--, the zip file suddenly disappears. I have mounted the system to read/write. I have tried it in Mix explorer - it does work but if I were to exit out of the global file and enter back the bootanimation disappears too. Is this supposed to happen? I know I'm not supposed to ask here but I'm desperate to change the bootanimation.
14th February 2020, 11:08 PM |#443  
Thanks Meter: 1,640

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haaffizzzz

I really want to change the bootanimation on my Poco F1 (MIUI 11 based on android 10). However, whenever I try copy-pasting the bootanimation.zip to System(Root)/system/media/theme/cust_config/global and change the permissions to rw-r--r--, the zip file suddenly disappears. I have mounted the system to read/write. I have tried it in Mix explorer - it does work but if I were to exit out of the global file and enter back the bootanimation disappears too. Is this supposed to happen? I know I'm not supposed to ask here but I'm desperate to change the bootanimation.

Why are you putting it under a theme folder? why not just:
"/system/media/bootanimation.zip"?
15th February 2020, 01:45 AM |#444  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androcraze

Why are you putting it under a theme folder? why not just:
"/system/media/bootanimation.zip"?

its different on my os (miui) doing so also results in the zip file disappearing.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by haaffizzzz

its different on my os (miui) doing so also results in the zip file disappearing.

Fixef, I just had to flash a custom kernel LOL
21st February 2020, 01:05 PM |#445  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 6

More
thank you very much for sharing, very nice bootanimations, I will have to try them
The Following User Says Thank You to MorgLaw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MorgLaw Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)