8th September 2014, 10:36 AM |#11  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEParas Jasal

Thank you i will update it for sure

Sent from my Micromax A106 using XDA Free mobile app

Recent menu doesnot show the app icons... cant recognise sometimes which app to open from recent menu.....

9th September 2014, 08:43 AM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Sir,
I am sorry for the issues you are suffering. I have fully prepared the v2 without any bugs, now just need to mod some xmls then i will be releasing it today or tomorrow

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SEParas Jasal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SEParas Jasal Ad-Free
12th September 2014, 07:58 PM |#13  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Google play store has missing "x" symbol in app info. Please update with new releases. Is the only CM10 theme that works fine in all smartphones
13th September 2014, 12:37 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabrote

Google play store has missing "x" symbol in app info. Please update with new releases. Is the only CM10 theme that works fine in all smartphones

V2 is ready, will you test it? Thanks for comment

The Following User Says Thank You to SEParas Jasal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SEParas Jasal Ad-Free
13th September 2014, 03:29 PM |#15  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
Quote:

V2 is ready, will you test it? Thanks for comment

Yes, of course.

Ps: i noticed that even if i deselect to theme gmail the title bar of gmail is dark gray. Dont know if its right or not.
13th September 2014, 03:41 PM |#16  
OP Junior Member

More
The android L v2 has released and i am proud to announce it. All the previous bugs are fixed and some new animations are added. I am sure you are gonna enjoy it.
Me and @ANDR01DN00B have worked hard and will keep working to keep you guys happy. Here is the link guys
https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...00zJQyoo8U&s=1
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SEParas Jasal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SEParas Jasal Ad-Free
13th September 2014, 05:35 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks for the wonderful theme.. But the new update is not detected in hktheme manager
The Following User Says Thank You to ananth007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ananth007 Ad-Free
13th September 2014, 05:39 PM |#18  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
Quote:

The android L v2 has released and i am proud to announce it. All the previous bugs are fixed and some new animations are added. I am sure you are gonna enjoy it.
Me and @ANDR01DN00B have worked hard and will keep working to keep you guys happy. Here is the link guys
https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...00zJQyoo8U&s=1

Not working or I´m doing something wrong. This version don´t appears in HK Theme menu. V7 Beta yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to cabrote For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cabrote Ad-Free
13th September 2014, 05:39 PM |#19  
OP Junior Member

More
I have not tried it with hk. Maybe you can try doing it with xtheme? Also make sure it's on internal storage and not external

13th September 2014, 05:49 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'll try to install in internal storage and let you know
13th September 2014, 05:58 PM |#21  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
Quote:

I have not tried it with hk. Maybe you can try doing it with xtheme? Also make sure it's on internal storage and not external

Tried with xtheme: Failed to apply theme message appears. Like it has different code than v7 version... I dont know. Resolution requeriments changed?
The Following User Says Thank You to cabrote For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cabrote Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)