FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App] [Wallpapers] [4.4+] Backgrounder 2: Stylish Gradients Wallpaper Maker

65 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By GalalMoustafa, Member on 26th July 2019, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Backgounder 2: Stylis Gradients Wallpaper Maker

Backgrounder 2 is an Easy Tool with many options to create stylish gradient wallpapers and backgrounds for your device with few easy steps. just choose gradient wallpaper colors and choose style and Finish That's all Now set your wallpaper as home or lockscreen and you can save a copy of the wallpaper to your storage for later use or share.

You can easily create Radial gradient wallpapers, linear gradient wallpapers and Sweeper gradient wallpapers.
Choose the colors for your wallpaper with up to 5 colors for every wallpaper.
Customize style of your gradient wallpaper with just a touch for center position and pinch to zoom your radial gradient Wallpaper radius.

You will sure like how easy to customize your wallpaper with stylish and fresh color with just a few clicks.

Styles:

► Linear Gradient Wallpaper
► Radial Gradient Wallpaper
► Sweeper Gradient Wallpaper

-You can customize every wallpaper with your taste of colors and style
-Save your wallpaper to storage with high quality wallpapers for future re-use.
-Set Your Wallpaper direct as Home or Lock screen or Both*

Elegant Wallpapers, Stylish Wallpapers and Perfect for your Device Home Screen Wallpaper.

Get it From Play Store
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GalalMoustafa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GalalMoustafa Ad-Free
9th August 2019, 10:03 AM |#2  
OP Member
Flag alexandria

More
Your opinions are appreciated
9th August 2019, 11:16 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 481

Donate to Me
More
that's a nice app, I was looking the other day an app to create easily gradients. 2-3 things though, when I click set colors for the second time if I want to change something, it looses the colors I have already picked, so I can't fine tune the gradient I made. I would also like to see a color wheel along with the hex slider instead of the hex slider alone, and finally it saves it in png which in the Gallery app I use isn't shown.

thank you!
13th August 2019, 02:17 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag alexandria

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikosrs4

that's a nice app, I was looking the other day an app to create easily gradients. 2-3 things though, when I click set colors for the second time if I want to change something, it looses the colors I have already picked, so I can't fine tune the gradient I made. I would also like to see a color wheel along with the hex slider instead of the hex slider alone, and finally it saves it in png which in the Gallery app I use isn't shown.

thank you!

Thank you for your feedback ^_^ I'm going to add these features in next update soon
The Following User Says Thank You to GalalMoustafa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GalalMoustafa Ad-Free
22nd August 2019, 12:33 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag alexandria

More
Your opinions are appreciated
7th September 2019, 04:43 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag alexandria

More
What are your opinions ?