FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Boot Animation][Multiple Resolutions]"ASCENSION" Boot Animation For All Devices

1,048 posts
Thanks Meter: 787
 
By bogarty, Senior Member on 30th December 2016, 10:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here's an animation that I thought might look cool on some devices. I originally just made them in the Samsung .QMG format, but have now added flashable zips for all other devices as well and uploaded them to this post. Be sure to hit the "THANKS" button if you guys like it too! I may make more.


REQUIREMENTS:
480x800/720x1280/1080x1920/1440x2560 SIZE DISPLAY
ROOT ACCESS
CUSTOM RECOVERY OR AN APP THAT FLASHES ZIP FILES
A FULL SYSTEM BACKUP
(Recommended.)

TO INSTALL:

1) Download the appropriate file below and put it on the root of your sdcard.
2) Boot into recovery.
3) DO A FULL SYSTEM BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING(in case you want to go back).
4) Select "Install"(to install the zip in recovery), then select the zip file and install it.
That's it. Easy!

NOTE: SAMSUNG USERS - Download the files that end in "_qmg"!:
(The 1440x2560 animation was too large to upload here, so here's the link.):
https://mega.nz/#!KRElxYxL!8xtT6028U...qYXddRuAtfUPQI

FOR ALL OTHER DEVICES...DOWNLOAD THE REGULAR NON-QMG FILES. Thank you!

(Please Do Not Mirror These Files!)

HAPPY FLASHING GUYS! ENJOY!!!


Special thanks to @ankshious for testing the non-samsung files for me!

Donate to Bogarty
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bogarty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bogarty Ad-Free
 
 
31st December 2016, 01:20 PM |#2  
bogarty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 787
 
Donate to Me
More
SOME OF MY OTHER BOOT ANIMATIONS:

"ASH vs EVIL DEAD" Boot Animation + Sound
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...sound-t3307025

"TWILIGHT ZONE" Boot Animation + Sound
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-boot-t3281152

Also, IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEIR OWN BOOT ANIMATION FOR SAMSUNG by the way, then they can follow my tutorial here. Thanks!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=63963738
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogarty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bogarty Ad-Free
2nd January 2017, 08:16 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,187
 
More
nice work thank you

may i ask why Samsung device only ??
i can see any device with the meant resolution will be fine,am i right or i messed something ??
2nd January 2017, 08:24 PM |#4  
bogarty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 787
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.ismael

nice work thank you
may i ask why Samsung device only ??
i can see any device with the meant resolution will be fine,am i right or i messed something ??

Samsung has it's own boot animation format. The files are .qmg format, rather than the regular bootanimation.zip that other devices use.
The Following User Says Thank You to bogarty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bogarty Ad-Free
2nd January 2017, 08:28 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogarty

Samsung has it's own boot animation format. The files are .qmg format, rather than the regular bootanimation.zip that other devices use.

thank you for the clarification
i didn't know that ( htc fan )
5th January 2017, 05:20 AM |#6  
ankshious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kanpur, INDIA
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
HII... @bogarty I love your bootanimation.
May I ask you a question?
Can I extract the bootanimation file into image file so I can make it for other devices?

Sent from my Moto E using XDA Labs
5th January 2017, 11:42 AM |#7  
bogarty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 787
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankshious

HII... @bogarty I love your bootanimation.
May I ask you a question?
Can I extract the bootanimation file into image file so I can make it for other devices?

I have all the images ready to go for other devices. I just need to make sure they play at the proper speed. It should be about the same as the gif. If you want me to make one for you to test, then just let me know which resolution you have and I'll send you a link.

Same goes for you @ahmed.ismael .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogarty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bogarty Ad-Free
5th January 2017, 12:32 PM |#8  
ankshious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kanpur, INDIA
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogarty

I have all the images ready to go for other devices. I just need to make sure they play at the proper speed. It should be about the same as the gif. If you want me to make one for you to test, then just let me know which resolution you have and I'll send you a link.

Same goes for you @ahmed.ismael .

Oh... So kind of you.
I need FHD resolution.
I am posting my email.
check PM.
Thanks

Sent from my Moto E using XDA Labs
5th January 2017, 12:44 PM |#9  
bogarty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 787
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankshious

Oh... So kind of you.
I need FHD resolution.
I am posting my email.
check PM.
Thanks

For resolution I just meant the resolution size of your display. Like 1080x1920, 1440x2560, etc.
5th January 2017, 12:47 PM |#10  
ankshious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kanpur, INDIA
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogarty

For resolution I just meant the size of your display. Like 1080x1920, 1440x2560, etc.

FHD(1080*1920)

Sent from my Moto E using XDA Labs
5th January 2017, 03:02 PM |#11  
bogarty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 787
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankshious

FHD(1080*1920)
Sent from my Moto E using XDA Labs

I sent you a PM with the link. Let me know if it plays properly. Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boot animation, flashable zip, multiple resolutions, qmg, samsung

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes