Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2015, 04:42 PM |#21  
Flag West Java
Thanks Meter: 206

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frantisek.nesveda

I can, that's no problem, but are you sure about those dimensions? The original images are 814x214, so there would be some slight distortion with the dimensions you request. Also, the 540p version has images of size 407x107, perhaps that would suit you as well?

yes iam sure, it will be look beautifull for 720p, 543x143 too big for me and 407x107 still not enough, so 414x110 will perfect for me
19th August 2015, 04:52 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 527

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandivisi

yes iam sure, it will be look beautifull for 720p, 543x143 too big for me and 407x107 still not enough, so 414x110 will perfect for me

Haha okay, here you go:
The Following User Says Thank You to frantisek.nesveda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frantisek.nesveda Ad-Free
19th August 2015, 04:58 PM |#23  
Flag West Java
Thanks Meter: 206

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Haha okay, here you go:

Haha big thanks man, you the best
19th August 2015, 05:16 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyotto

100% PERFECTLY working (the 1920x1080 version i mean) on Samsung Note 3 SM-N9005 ? I'm running the Audax Rom 27.1

GREAT JOB

Request :
If we could have it in landscape, would be SUPERRRRRR .

Unfortunately I have not the skills to do it... sorry.

Sorry, I haven't replied straight away because I was downloading the Audax ROM to check if it has bootanimation support built in, and before I have downloaded it you already edited your post

Anyway, I rotated the 1080p animation to landscape and added it as an attachment to the first post, you can download it there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frantisek.nesveda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frantisek.nesveda Ad-Free
19th August 2015, 06:43 PM |#25  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 61

More
1080p version looks fantastic on the OnePlus One. Thanks!
19th August 2015, 10:35 PM |#26  
Flag Cartago
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

Hi,
did you install it via recovery, or did you copy the file manually? If you did it manually, did you set the right permissions (644 / rw-r--r--)?
The white glowing Android text is the default bootanimation, which is loaded when the system can't read the custom bootanimation.zip.

Thanks! The problem was with the permissions
It works fantastic
20th August 2015, 04:37 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
doesnt work on my note 2 N7100 using 720p version

help please
20th August 2015, 07:43 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankuro

doesnt work on my note 2 N7100 using 720p version

help please

Hi,
I'm gonna need a little more info.
How exactly are you installing the animation? And what exactly happens when it doesn't work?
Also, what ROM are you using?
20th August 2015, 07:55 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Sorry, I haven't replied straight away because I was downloading the Audax ROM to check if it has bootanimation support built in, and before I have downloaded it you already edited your post

Anyway, I rotated the 1080p animation to landscape and added it as an attachment to the first post, you can download it there.

Thanxxxxxxx for your super fast response !!! The landscape one is rly nice but I have a couple of questions:
- Is it possible to rotate it 180°?
- Now my most important dream : I don't know how large and high is the space you can use for the bootanimation on the total of the screen, my desire would be to see this fantastic boot animation on the whole screen, in landscape, till 1cm from upper and lower border

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
20th August 2015, 09:21 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyotto

Thanxxxxxxx for your super fast response !!! The landscape one is rly nice but I have a couple of questions:
- Is it possible to rotate it 180°?
- Now my most important dream : I don't know how large and high is the space you can use for the bootanimation on the total of the screen, my desire would be to see this fantastic boot animation on the whole screen, in landscape, till 1cm from upper and lower border

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Okay, try this one:
The Following User Says Thank You to frantisek.nesveda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frantisek.nesveda Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 11:25 AM |#31  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 3

More
cool animation

make me wanna reboot my phone continuously

720p worked fine on my 5.0 inch device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootanimation, marshmallow, multiple resolutions, preserver

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)