[FLASHABLE] Pixel 2 Bootanimation For All Devices

Search This thread

Rishi2906

Mar 21, 2016
Earlier we got boot animations from pixel 2 devices, but I am here with flashable ones to reduce work on your part.
So just download, and get to flashing!

Instructions-

-TO FLASH PIXEL 2 BOOT ANIMATION-

Just download the appropriate boot animation and flash through any custom recovery. If you dont have one, use apps like flashify to get the job done.

-TO BACKUP YOUR CURRENT BOOT ANIMATION-

Through a root file manager, go to /system/media and change bootanimation.zip to bootanimation.zip.bak and then flash whichever pixel 2 boot zip you fancy.

-TO RECOVER BACKED UP BOOT ANIMATION-

Again through a root file manager, go to /system/media and delete bootanimation.zip. Now rename bootanimation.zip.bak to bootanimation.zip.

Downloads-

-LIGHT VERSION-

720p, LIGHT- Download!
1080p, LIGHT- Download!
1440p, LIGHT- Download!

-DARK VERSION-

720p, DARK- Download!
1080p, DARK- Download!
1440p, DARK- Download!

-ORIGINAL PIXEL BOOTANIMATION-

PixelBoot-LIGHT-1080p - Download!
PixelBoot-DARK-1080p - Download!

-FOR SAMSUNG DEVICES-

https://xdaforums.com/android/themes/android-8-0-boot-animation-samsung-t3662995

-PIXEL 2 AUDIO FILES-

https://xdaforums.com/android/themes/flashable-pixel-2-audio-files-t3698022

-ALL IN ONE PIXEL MOD-

https://xdaforums.com/android/themes/mod-one-pixel-2-mod-t3698311

Disclaimer- IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE BECAUSE OF THIS ZIP. YOU CHOSE TO FLASH IT!

I am making device specific zips with boot logo as well, so if you are interested, lemme know the name of the device. Ill make them if possible. Check post #2 before requesting. CHEERS!

EDIT- Boot+Splash project is dead for now, due to studies and lack of time. I may make new ones for the new devices I get, or for any new bootanimations released by google.

Last edited:

zurik

Aug 31, 2014
ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ
Error 6
Dark boot animation V3
Nexus 5x

I manually copied into media and rebooted and worked (the name of the zip is bootanimationd.zip so I renamed it without the d ).

Last edited:

TomiLynch

Jan 31, 2017
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 3
[DMP said:
;74364593]Just extract the bootanimation zip of the flashable to /system/media (you need a root explorer to do that). Don't forget to create a backup of the previous bootanimation.

If you're using the dark version, rename the file to bootanimation.zip (without the "d")
That's the procedure to use the bootanimation, but I was asking for the bootlogo (the still image that appears before the bootanimation). Generally, if you unlocked your bootloader, the bootlogo becomes a warning sign, so you can replace it with a custom bootlogo.

Last edited:

blue_ranger

Apr 20, 2015
Vadodara
That's the procedure to use the bootanimation, but I was asking for the bootlogo (the still image that appears before the bootanimation). Generally, if you unlocked your bootloader, the bootlogo becomes a warning sign, so you can replace it with a custom bootlogo.
Search in the MotoG4 forums, there's an entire thread on this

Top Liked Posts