FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What version of Android are you running?

5.1.x

440 Vote(s)
68.64%
5.0.x

92 Vote(s)
14.35%

64 Vote(s)
9.98%
Below 4.4.4

63 Vote(s)
9.83%

[BOOTANIMATIONS] 100+ Custom Flashable Bootanimations For (720/1080/1440p) Devices

254 posts
Thanks Meter: 526

By motomotomotoG, Senior Member on 20th March 2015, 07:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2015, 01:07 PM |#11  
Flag bin\Earth\India\Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 517

More
Those are some really great bootanimations. I don't usually make a post to thank someone but this time, I'm making an exception.
These bootanimations are fabulous. Great job!
The Following User Says Thank You to itsarjunsinh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsarjunsinh Ad-Free

21st March 2015, 02:30 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I must be doing something wrong
These boot animations look great but the links don't seem to work for me. I tried a few different once and nothing seems to come through. Any ideas?

thanks to all
The Following User Says Thank You to bono519 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bono519 Ad-Free
Dani2070
21st March 2015, 02:32 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This bootanimations look really nice, but i cant download them too.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
21st March 2015, 04:14 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karamvir

@motomotomotoG
Can you please post them in video format (not the previews) but in HD mp4s instead of bootanimation.zips. please man.....you see many people over XDA are now using video bootanjmation so Zips with individual frames are of no use to them.....thanks in anticipation and the previews are really mind blowing......awesome job

That's a really good idea, but sadly most devices don't do mp4 bootanimations that I know of. The only devices I know that work with .mp4 bootanimations are the Motorola Moto G/X series.
The Following User Says Thank You to motomotomotoG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift motomotomotoG Ad-Free
21st March 2015, 04:15 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani2070

This bootanimations look really nice, but i cant download them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono519

These boot animations look great but the links don't seem to work for me. I tried a few different once and nothing seems to come through. Any ideas?

thanks to all

Which links are you guys having trouble with?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to motomotomotoG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift motomotomotoG Ad-Free
21st March 2015, 04:17 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moussapes5

hello
can i use this bootanimation in my samsung galaxy s2 with cyanogenemod 12 lolipop 5 ?

Text out one of the smaller bootanimations first, like running coffee or squid and see if that works, then try the one you want. A lot of people have complained that their phone bootloops if they try one of the longer bootanimations and I think that's because of the memory bug found in lollipop. Let me know your results if you decide to test it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to motomotomotoG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift motomotomotoG Ad-Free
21st March 2015, 04:22 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can i flash these on my mi3 (indian version)using cwm recovery?
21st March 2015, 04:26 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondop

i was wondering if i can "install" this if im not rooted... and if i istall it, will i get OTA updates?
thx for your time

Sadly not.
To change the bootanimation you need access to /system on your phone, and that's impossible to do without root.
You should still be able to receive OTA after changing the bootanimation, but it might get changed to something else when you update if your phone manufacturer decides to give you a new bootanimation.
21st March 2015, 04:53 PM |#19  
Flag Bauru - SP
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Doesn't work in Moto G Lollipop. The animation stop in the middle and the Moto G doesn't start.
21st March 2015, 04:56 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I hav a rooted mi3(indian) running cwm recovery.
will these bootanimations work for me?
21st March 2015, 05:04 PM |#21  
New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinu6397

I hav a rooted mi3(indian) running cwm recovery.
will these bootanimations work for me?

they should !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootanimations, custom, flashable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)