FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Theme clear / dark] Facebook and Messenger (10-27-17)

539 posts
Thanks Meter: 700

Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2015, 08:04 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarfly

Ok I followed the steps and used SD maid pro. Once Dark Facebook was installed I try to install messenger but get the 505 error.

Phone isn't rooted if that helps.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

we will try installing it offline here is the messenger that i downloaded lately try to install this --> https://www.dropbox.com/s/62z9nprx29...5.129.apk?dl=0 and check if dark facebook can now recognize the messenger app, feedback if it is working
The Following User Says Thank You to Near_07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Near_07 Ad-Free

19th August 2015, 03:04 PM |#12  
Flag CAVITE
Thanks Meter: 0

More
pls make an auto update like the original one or make a full tutorial how to make the black themes on facebook..many many thanks for your hard work master..
19th August 2015, 07:46 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Im planning to theme the app next v 50. Since there are minor changes of its update.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Near_07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Near_07 Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 07:59 AM |#14  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Angry
Link is not working please check
20th August 2015, 09:44 AM |#15  
Flag Conley
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thumbs up
Link is working just fine to me. Big thanks
21st August 2015, 10:15 AM |#16  

More
followed the instructions, uninstalled official facebook from playstore, uninstalled messenger as well. ran sd maid pro and cleaned system incuding orphaned files/folders, restarted fone....then installed Dark Facebook, was able to install messenger just fine but Dark Facebook is still looking for messenger. Pls advise. Am running JB 4.3 on my Note 2.
21st August 2015, 11:47 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue phoenix

followed the instructions, uninstalled official facebook from playstore, uninstalled messenger as well. ran sd maid pro and cleaned system incuding orphaned files/folders, restarted fone....then installed Dark Facebook, was able to install messenger just fine but Dark Facebook is still looking for messenger. Pls advise. Am running JB 4.3 on my Note 2.

Stock Messenger is working fine to me. . Try this transparent messenger https://www.dropbox.com/s/80yezqv35c..._v332.apk?dl=0 although it is not updated for sure it will work
21st August 2015, 12:03 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Near_07

Stock Messenger is working fine to me. . Try this transparent messenger https://www.dropbox.com/s/80yezqv35c..._v332.apk?dl=0 although it is not updated for sure it will work

that did the trick.. worked like a charm! thanks Nate 👍 😊
21st August 2015, 12:35 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Soon for transparent lovers

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Near_07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Near_07 Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 12:51 PM |#20  

More
Transparent Version?! COOL!!! Just don't forget to include that wallpaper... hehe 👍 😜
21st August 2015, 10:21 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Been waiting years for someone to do an updated facebook app again really appreciate it thanks!
Wondering if your gonna do the messenger app aswell?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)