[Flashable ZIP] New Android O DP2 emojis and fonts

Search This thread
Hello, guys!
I've downloaded the latest Android O developer preview and extracted the new emojis (and fonts) from it so you can get it on your Android 5+ device. Just flash it and voilá! I don't particularly like them (too Apple-ish), but I suppose some of you might want them.

https://www.mediafire.com/?8r33ta2iekwry34

Last edited:

edi194

Jul 4, 2012
Wolbórz
gIOthJd.png

Nexus 5 with DarkROM [7.1.2], works well :D

Can you also port the bootanimation, sounds and latest pixel launcher?

The bootanimation I found in the Nexus 6P image is the same as always, nothing new (the Google logo turning into spinning circles and lines, then forming the word "Android"). As for the sounds, I don't really know, since I can't remember the originals. And, lastly, I don't have enough knowledge to port the latest Pixel Launcher, sorry.

AI11

May 18, 2017
Do you have fonts.xml and fallback_fonts.xml coz without those, new fonts won't work.

Tubixak

Jun 3, 2017
Hello, guys!
I've downloaded the latest Android O developer preview and extracted the new emojis (and fonts) from it so you can get it on your Android 5+ device. Just flash it and voilá! I don't particularly like them (too Apple-ish), but I suppose some of you might want them.

Will it work on Asus ZenFone GO? (Zb500kl) And I have to unlock the bootloader, right? I have probably bricked ( :D ) my phone last time I was messing with these things, so I want to be sure. And I am kinda noob, too. Thanks a lot! :)

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Will it work on Asus ZenFone GO? (Zb500kl) And I have to unlock the bootloader, right?

I have probably bricked ( :D ) my phone last time I was messing with these things, so I want to be sure. And I am kinda noob, too. Thanks a lot! :)

You at least need a custom recovery and root. This "O" emoji pack is a flashable zip file that has to be flashed in custom recovery, like TWRP.

Some phones like LG G2 and LG G3 can be rooted and custom recovery installed without unlocking the bootloader -- but phones like Motorola require the bootloader to be unlocked to install a custom recovery and root. I do not know about Asus phones.
_____

Thank you @Shooting Star Max for providing these. Wonder if there's been any changes since mid-May, with the newer beta releases of "O"? I haven't kept up. Also wonder if the final version (after "O"is formally named... Oreo, Orange Sherbet, Oatmeal Cookie?) will be any different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shooting Star Max
Wonder if there's been any changes since mid-May, with the newer beta releases of "O"? I haven't kept up. Also wonder if the final version (after "O"is formally named... Oreo, Orange Sherbet, Oatmeal Cookie?) will be any different.

I am interested in that, too. However, Emojipedia didn't make any article regarding changes, nor other Android blogs. I would download the Android O newest beta, but it's too big. So... I suppose they haven't changed anything in this release.

Reactions: ChazzMatt

alip333

Aug 25, 2017
failed..

hey.. I try to install to my zenfone 5 with custom rom RR 5.8.4 but failed.. can you help me.thanks

*sorry for my bad english

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, guys!

Hello, guys!

you have screenshots, please
    Will it work on Asus ZenFone GO? (Zb500kl) And I have to unlock the bootloader, right?

I have probably bricked ( :D ) my phone last time I was messing with these things, so I want to be sure. And I am kinda noob, too. Thanks a lot! :)

You at least need a custom recovery and root. This "O" emoji pack is a flashable zip file that has to be flashed in custom recovery, like TWRP.

Some phones like LG G2 and LG G3 can be rooted and custom recovery installed without unlocking the bootloader -- but phones like Motorola require the bootloader to be unlocked to install a custom recovery and root. I do not know about Asus phones.
    _____

Thank you @Shooting Star Max for providing these. Wonder if there's been any changes since mid-May, with the newer beta releases of "O"? I haven't kept up. Also wonder if the final version (after "O"is formally named... Oreo, Orange Sherbet, Oatmeal Cookie?) will be any different.
    Wonder if there's been any changes since mid-May, with the newer beta releases of "O"? I haven't kept up. Also wonder if the final version (after "O"is formally named... Oreo, Orange Sherbet, Oatmeal Cookie?) will be any different.

I am interested in that, too. However, Emojipedia didn't make any article regarding changes, nor other Android blogs. I would download the Android O newest beta, but it's too big. So... I suppose they haven't changed anything in this release.