Thanks Meter: 395

By itsraj011, Senior Member on 17th June 2015, 06:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th July 2015, 07:30 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuBeX

Same problem here, does anyone have a solution?
http://pastebin.com/n0bZM60N

I googled one of your errors this one
Code:
Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
and i realized that you need to use apktool 1.5.2 and not 2.0. Sadly I couldn't find anything with the other error
10th July 2015, 07:36 PM |#12  
Flag León
Thanks Meter: 574

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashj1975

I googled one of your errors this one

Code:
Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
and i realized that you need to use apktool 1.5.2 and not 2.0. Sadly I couldn't find anything with the other error

Yeah i googled it also, .parameter lines are for debugging so you can delete them all, or use baksmali instead of apktool.
Then the no viable alternative at input 'dx' is a syntax error, in the code it is like this .local v1, dy:F but you need to put " " at the dx in this case: .local v1, "dy":F
10th July 2015, 07:43 PM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokulb1

Yes bro...in the first step its there... if i delete that i get many other errors...

Make sure you merged all the files from the res folder into your res folder in SystemUI.apk

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Quote:

Yeah i googled it also, .parameter lines are for debugging so you can delete them all, or use baksmali instead of apktool.
Then the no viable alternative at input 'dx' is a syntax error, in the code it is like this .local v1, dy:F but you need to put " " at the dx in this case: .local v1, "dy":F

Seems like a lot and i don't know much, hardly anything about smali code. So I'm hoping someone can patch my SystemUI.apk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nashj1975 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nashj1975 Ad-Free
10th July 2015, 09:56 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoy_98

Is this method support samsung SystemUI..???

I think so... Give a try
The Following User Says Thank You to itsraj011 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsraj011 Ad-Free
11th July 2015, 04:43 AM |#15  

More
@itsraj011 Can you help me? Are you in the process of helping? If so then my bad.
11th July 2015, 06:50 AM |#16  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 482

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsraj011

I think so... Give a try

Hi, I am getting some error... Log is in attachment. Please help me.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SystemUI.apk_2015-12-07-_11-07.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.2 KB, 100 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to BRoy_98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BRoy_98 Ad-Free
11th July 2015, 06:53 AM |#17  
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi bro, can you tell me how to use baksmali to recompile it..???
11th July 2015, 08:46 AM |#18  
Flag León
Thanks Meter: 574

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoy_98

Hi bro, can you tell me how to use baksmali to recompile it..???

Ok, the problem is that the smali code in the systemuifiles.zip has an old syntax...
Here is what i did:
1.- Baksmali SystemUI.apk classes.dex with baksmali 1.4.2
2.- Merge smali files from systemuifiles.zip
3.- Smali the folder with smali 1.4.2 and get a new-classes.dex
4.- Baksmali the new-classes.dex with baksmali 2.06 into a folder called "new-smali"
5.- Decompile SystemUI.apk with latest apktool
6.- Delete smali folder from working folder and copy new-smali folder into apktool working folder (renaming it to smali)
7.- Make all the changes
8.- Recompile with latest apktool

That should work, anyway I couldn't get it to work, after patching services.jar and pushing both systemui and services to the device the status bar doesn't change... Don't know why
Attached Files
File Type: jar baksmali-1.4.2.jar - [Click for QR Code] (528.4 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jar smali-1.4.2.jar - [Click for QR Code] (717.1 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jar baksmali-2.0.6 (1).jar - [Click for QR Code] (1.02 MB, 144 views)
File Type: jar smali-2.0.6.jar - [Click for QR Code] (856.5 KB, 138 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to QuBeX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift QuBeX Ad-Free
11th July 2015, 10:39 AM |#19  
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok, the problem is that the smali code in the systemuifiles.zip has an old syntax...
Here is what i did:
1.- Baksmali SystemUI.apk classes.dex with baksmali 1.4.2
2.- Merge smali files from systemuifiles.zip
3.- Smali the folder with smali 1.4.2 and get a new-classes.dex
4.- Baksmali the new-classes.dex with baksmali 2.06 into a folder called "new-smali"
5.- Decompile SystemUI.apk with latest apktool
6.- Delete smali folder from working folder and copy new-smali folder into apktool working folder (renaming it to smali)
7.- Make all the changes
8.- Recompile with latest apktool

That should work, anyway I couldn't get it to work, after patching services.jar and pushing both systemui and services to the device the status bar doesn't change... Don't know why

I asked what are the commands to use the baksmali.jar or smali.jar..? Did you seen my log..?? Can you tell me what should I do??
11th July 2015, 10:43 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashj1975

@itsraj011 Can you help me? Are you in the process of helping? If so then my bad.

U r getting error in styles.xml if I m right.. Search for the lines before adding them. Only change their values if it is already there Or wait for some days, I'll do it for u when i shall get time
The Following User Says Thank You to itsraj011 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsraj011 Ad-Free
12th July 2015, 03:26 AM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsraj011

U r getting error in styles.xml if I m right.. Search for the lines before adding them. Only change their values if it is already there Or wait for some days, I'll do it for u when i shall get time

Yeahi did that. I traced the string errors and fixed them. I'm getting resource errors so that' why I asked your assistance. Could you provide your SystemUI.apk and also framework-res.apk? Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)