Thanks Meter: 395

By itsraj011, Senior Member on 17th June 2015, 06:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th July 2015, 03:26 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsraj011

U r getting error in styles.xml if I m right.. Search for the lines before adding them. Only change their values if it is already there Or wait for some days, I'll do it for u when i shall get time

Yeahi did that. I traced the string errors and fixed them. I'm getting resource errors so that' why I asked your assistance. Could you provide your SystemUI.apk and also framework-res.apk? Thanks
12th July 2015, 08:15 AM |#22  
Flag magelang
Thanks Meter: 29

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokulb1

I tried steps as in the tutorial but im not able to recompile after step 1... its says @style/TextAppearance.QuickSettings no resources found that matches the name. ... am i doing sumething wrong?? plz help.... thanx

Quote:

Yes bro...in the first step its there... if i delete that i get many other errors...

on what xml that error come from? some device use different style name, open style.xml find style line that have similar name like on error name, now open your layout xml file that have error, find style line that have error no resourcess found, change style name like on style.xml that have similar name. it will work

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashj1975

I googled one of your errors this one

Code:
Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
and i realized that you need to use apktool 1.5.2 and not 2.0. Sadly I couldn't find anything with the other error

.parameter is decoding from apktool v1.5.2 , on apktool v2 decoder, that line become .param , so just rename .parameter to .param
The Following User Says Thank You to nophyan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nophyan Ad-Free
12th July 2015, 01:31 PM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nophyan

on what xml that error come from? some device use different style name, open style.xml find style line that have similar name like on error name, now open your layout xml file that have error, find style line that have error no resourcess found, change style name like on style.xml that have similar name. it will work

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

.parameter is decoding from apktool v1.5.2 , on apktool v2 decoder, that line become .param , so just rename .parameter to .param

Alright thanks,I will try that.
12th July 2015, 02:33 PM |#24  
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

have add that line on your style?

Quote:

i am getting error in the line @style/TextAppearance.QuickSettings.toggle :no resource found in style.xml file... if i remove that line im getting many other errors also..
12th July 2015, 04:27 PM |#25  

More
Quote:

i am getting error in the line @style/TextAppearance.QuickSettings.toggle :no resource found in style.xml file... if i remove that line im getting many other errors also..

You're getting that error because you need a PNG image to match it. Op needs to provide the PNG images so it will be able to compile.
12th July 2015, 05:22 PM |#26  
Flag Trivandrum

More
Quote:

Quote:

You're getting that error because you need a PNG image to match it. Op needs to provide the PNG images so it will be able to compile.

oh...im missing an image...i placed exactly all the images that was ther in systemuifiles.zip attached in this tutorial... see the attachement its wat im talking abt..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	180
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	3401653  
12th July 2015, 06:20 PM |#27  

More
Quote:

oh...im missing an image...i placed exactly all the images that was ther in systemuifiles.zip attached in this tutorial... see the attachement its wat im talking abt..

Ohh check your styles.xml and look for the line that's showing up the error then trace every line insise it and make sure everything matches. I'm going to attempt this agaon.
12th July 2015, 07:12 PM |#28  

More
About res folder in SystemUIFiles
I extracted the SystemUIFiles from the OP and realized that i didn't copy the files from the drawable-xxhdpi folder since my device doesn't have that folder so what i did was resize to hdpi so you won't get any more recompile errors.
Attached Files
File Type: zip drawable-hdpi.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.3 KB, 64 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nashj1975 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nashj1975 Ad-Free
13th July 2015, 02:08 AM |#29  
Flag Trivandrum

More
Quote:

Quote:

I extracted the SystemUIFiles from the OP and realized that i didn't copy the files from the drawable-xxhdpi folder since my device doesn't have that folder so what i did was resize to hdpi so you won't get any more recompile errors.

ok thanx bro...il try it out...
13th July 2015, 03:28 AM |#30  
Inactive Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,350

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoy_98

Is this method support samsung SystemUI..???

Try this guide here http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...chwiz-t3087964
13th July 2015, 03:30 AM |#31  
Flag magelang
Thanks Meter: 29

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ok thanx bro...il try it out...

after view your error log, i know your problem, it come from style.xml because there is no parent style. just to make you know, every style have parent style, check your style.xml <style name="blablabla" [email protected]:blablabla
now find your error style TextAppearance.QuickSetting.Toggle and add a parent, just find at above your error style. it can be TextApperarane.QuickSetting or TextAppearance.StatusBar or someting else

press thanks button if this help you (y)
The Following User Says Thank You to nophyan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nophyan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)