316.8 KB · Views: 448
  • twitter.png
    twitter.png
    4 KB · Views: 1,897

JackCarv3r

Mar 14, 2007
www.xenicom.net
The best icon for a very minimal home that I'm going to create :laugh:
I think with more app this icon pack will be perfect!!!

ICON REQUEST:
App name - Tapatalk

G

ghostrill

could you give me a tutorial on how to make these icons? i've got some free time and would like to contribute

mohayta

Jun 13, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
hey guys, a month ago i got the new android update and lost my favourite icon set and wallpaper, i've searched everywhere and couldnt achieve to find them :confused : as my last chance im going to apply to the community, hoping someone can find them

Attachments

• IMG-20150602-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20150602-WA0014.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 2,120

Pradhan_89

May 5, 2014
Kolkata
As I wanted to use a light coloured background, I needed to make the Glyphs black.
I also made the white ones with shadows and thought I'd give them to you to see if you wanted to do anything with them.

Love to use black icons, whwnever try to load it form QuickPic all dark. Could not find the specific one. Any help is appreciated.

markovich98

Jan 15, 2016
I'm on Android 6 and I'm trying to uninstall it but I can't find it on my phone...

Does any of you guys know where to find the installed app? Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Love Glyphs(Gotham) theme for iOS by Tokems so i make a port for android. All icons are 120x120 pixel. Some icons i got from reddit so the quality is not good. If you have/want to make higher quality let me know:D
    At this time i make icons for apps which installed on my phone only. Please request your icon in this thread only.

SCREENSHOT:
    t4mgQP7l.png
    iRFsRTil.png

Some nice screenshot from deviantart:

Code:
    [B]#DOWNLOAD LINK:[/B]: [URL="https://www.dropbox.com/s/hf23ijyvxopcnmm/Glyphs%20by%20Tokems.apk?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox.com/s/hf23ijyvxopcnmm/Glyphs%20by%20Tokems.apk?dl=0[/URL]
    [B]#INSTALLATION[/B]: Install APK theme file then go to your  launcher's theme setting to apply. Sorry, don't have UI at the moment. Test on Apex launcher only. 
    [B]#NEXT UPDATE[/B]: Add more icons, Application UI, Icons Request Tool

Credit for Tokems, imtherealist, bob84900 and other reddit user.
    Thanks to: iamareebjamal, Blaze... for the Guide and Template.
    As I wanted to use a light coloured background, I needed to make the Glyphs black.
    (A bit annoying because I had to set each of them individually with Nova's Edit settings.)
    fog.png

I also made the white ones with shadows and thought I'd give them to you to see if you wanted to do anything with them.
    I attached the alternate camera icon that's included in the apk but for some reason doesn't show up when you install it. It isn't even in the screenshot in the first post.

I also made a different instagram icon. i feel like a square works better than the rounded square in the apk. but maybe that's just me.
    hello sir, love your work edit the glyphs to black, can i request the red? it will be great, thx sir :)

Red's a bit more subjective than black or white so I put two sets in there

Great icons.
    I made a few additions for some of the apps I use.
    They're your's if you want them.

Edit: XDA, Moon Reader and Xplore.