23 posts
Thanks Meter: 27

By GG78, Junior Member on 3rd January 2020, 11:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2020, 08:02 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 228

More
@GG78
Your theme looks very nice, but you've redesigned so many things, I'm wondering how to go back to my original stock rom design after applying your theme? In the Me/Themes section of the Huawei Theme app there is no full stock rom theme nor any "restore stock rom design" button.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the Theme app only allows restoration of Wallpaper, Icons, and Fonts.

Is there a way to back up the original design of the stock rom (including system apps) before applying a deeply redesigned theme?
26th May 2020, 01:05 PM |#22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfinette

@GG78
Your theme looks very nice, but you've redesigned so many things, I'm wondering how to go back to my original stock rom design after applying your theme? In the Me/Themes section of the Huawei Theme app there is no full stock rom theme nor any "restore stock rom design" button.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that the Theme app only allows restoration of Wallpaper, Icons, and Fonts.

Is there a way to back up the original design of the stock rom (including system apps) before applying a deeply redesigned theme?

1. Choose any of the Huawei/Honor Stock theme wich comes pre-installed

2. Apply it

3. Restart your Phone in order to apply the stock theme and remove the deeply changed effects.

If you meaned you wanne use my Design and the Apps in Stock at the Same time and or Darkmode , well thats IMPOSSIBLE it’s either Ugly Stock or iOS 13 (thats the hole sense of the design.)

I wanted to create the most „possible“ iOS experience on a Huawei/Honor device not like the „regular“ so called ios themes, where only wallpapers and a few icons have been changed & then even charging 0,79 - 0,99 cents for this crap.
The Following User Says Thank You to GG78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GG78 Ad-Free
13th June 2020, 09:01 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Nice theme
Good Ios theme....

If you want more themes Click Here

There are lot of ios themes, Samsung themes, customised themes.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Creative theme..
More Emui themes.. I FIND A very good theme on internet Theme was good and fully working on dark Mode.. Same as system dark mode i wish you will like it much..

Theme Name Is Dusty Grey You Can Get This Theme by clicking on name..

Here are some preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG78

Features:

* First ever IOS Theme for EMUI 10 only
* Over 200 Handpicked icons
* Re-designed almost everything
* Including WhatsApp theme

+ No Root/No ADB/No Launcher needed

How to:
1. Download the apk & click "Install Theme"
2. Open the Design app & apply the Theme
3. Uninstall the app

Bonus Theme (ClassicOS)

Download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CS...nNu9x14_iZMW4h

Download Bonus Theme:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pJ...tz7XjlINQY1kE0

The Following User Says Thank You to Tojo_19 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tojo_19 Ad-Free
20th June 2020, 11:47 PM |#24  
Flag Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Nice!!
22nd June 2020, 03:17 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
23rd June 2020, 12:23 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
very nice theme i love light themes so went for the normal one thanks
26th June 2020, 08:18 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you for the theme. it looks beautiful.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)