FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Koffagram mod for Telegram Messaging (Android)

5,149 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,786

Post Reply Email Thread
WTF is this Koffagram?

I have been theming and modding Telegram Messaging for quite some time. First from the original app decompiled, modded, and building. Then from a version that one of the Alliance team members @txr33 built from source (Alliogram). But alas, those days are over. Now with the built in theming in Telegram and using the Team Black Out version by @daveyannihilation there is not much needed. But ... I did miss one aspect of my version. The string Koffery of Koffagram. So I first made it as a Substratum app that actually got onto the Play Store (it's still there with a link to the Koffagram Channel) which was cool but short lived. Telegram soon changed the way the string is applied. So the Substratum version is dead. However Koffagram lives on. It is now just a file you can download and apply.

Great. But as asked above ... WTF is this Koffagram?

So Koffagram is a replacement string for Telegram that changes the language quite a bit. It's mildly offensive but fun. Nearly all aspects of the wording in the app are changed. You will constantly be finding changes I have made. It is still a work in progress so it's updated quite often.

Okay Bubba. I am sold. Gimmie Koffagram.

Direct download in case you want my modified strings to Telegram but don't use Telegram.

Koffagram Download Channel
Koffagram Bug Chat
Koffaspam General Chat

Oh I found a bug in my Koffagram

Well maybe. But keep in mind that if it just that the screen size of your phone is not manly enough for Koffagram, you'll need to adjust your dpi. I use the 6P and it's fine on mine.
Also there is a known bug with the chat date and contacts been gone for ... date. That is an issue with Telegram. They don't recognize Koffagram as an actual language. So July 17 shows as MO 7 17. It's pretty easy to figure out.

Well that's it. Go give it a try if you like. Lets get Koffing
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free

17th July 2017, 07:38 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and am accepting reservations )

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
17th July 2017, 07:41 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Will I develop any diseases from using koffagram?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spookykidmm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spookykidmm Ad-Free
17th July 2017, 07:41 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
First one to comment.
👉 Highly recommended to install. 👌
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harisdelic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift harisdelic Ad-Free
17th July 2017, 07:50 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,266

More
That sh*t makes me get a better telegram experience
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed.ismael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.ismael Ad-Free
17th July 2017, 07:57 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and am accepting reservations )

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spookykidmm

Possibly.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
17th July 2017, 08:28 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 4,620

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba

WTF is this Koffagram?

I have been theming and modding Telegram Messaging for quite some time. First from the original app decompiled, modded, and building. Then from a version that one of the Alliance team members @txr33 built from source (Alliogram). But alas, those days are over. Now with the built in theming in Telegram and using the Team Black Out version by @daveyannihilation there is not much needed. But ... I did miss one aspect of my version. The string Koffery of Koffagram. So I first made it as a Substratum app that actually got onto the Play Store (it's still there with a link to the Koffagram Channel) which was cool but short lived. Telegram soon changed the way the string is applied. So the Substratum version is dead. However Koffagram lives on. It is now just a file you can download and apply.

So Koffagram is a replacement string for Telegram that changes the language quite a bit. It's mildly offensive but fun. Nearly all aspects of the wording in the app are changed. You will constantly be finding changes I have made. It is still a work in progress so it's updated quite often.

Koffagram Bug Chat
Koffaspam General Chat

Well maybe. But keep in mind that if it just that the screen size of your phone is not manly enough for Koffagram, you'll need to adjust your dpi. I use the 6P and it's fine on mine.
Also there is a known bug with the chat date and contacts been gone for ... date. That is an issue with Telegram. They don't recognize Koffagram as an actual language. So July 17 shows as MO 7 17. It's pretty easy to figure out.

Quote:

Reserved

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookykidmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by harisdelic

First one to comment.
👉 Highly recommended to install. 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.ismael

That sh*t makes me get a better telegram experience

Quote:

Possibly.

Koff

agram bish
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sparx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sparx Ad-Free
17th July 2017, 09:28 PM |#8  
Flag Red Bluff, CA
Thanks Meter: 100

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

WTF is this Koffagram?

Koffagram Bug Chat
Koffaspam General Chat

Great work Bubba.

Sent from my hlte using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J. Terrell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J. Terrell Ad-Free
18th July 2017, 12:38 AM |#9  
Flag Dwarka,Gujarat.
Thanks Meter: 2,713

Donate to Me
More
We love koffagram I always use it the way strings is changed damn it is awesome my humble request to mods please don't close this thread this project is awesome we all love it

Thanks
18th July 2017, 05:04 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 871

More
Quote:

WTF is this Koffagram?

Koffagram Bug Chat
Koffaspam General Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx

Koff

agram bish

Did anyone quote the Op yet?

Or did they Koff that too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dikkebas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dikkebas Ad-Free
18th July 2017, 05:21 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,266

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.HACKER5476

We love koffagram I always use it the way strings is changed damn it is awesome my humble request to mods please don't close this thread this project is awesome we all love it

Thanks

the thread moved but not closed
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed.ismael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.ismael Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)