FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Koffagram mod for Telegram Messaging (Android)

5,149 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,786

Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2017, 05:21 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,266

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.HACKER5476

We love koffagram I always use it the way strings is changed damn it is awesome my humble request to mods please don't close this thread this project is awesome we all love it

Thanks

the thread moved but not closed
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed.ismael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.ismael Ad-Free

18th July 2017, 06:29 PM |#12  
Recognized Contributor
Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,101

More
Luv it! Thx guyz!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sachin Ad-Free
22nd July 2017, 01:53 AM |#13  
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 2,563

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba

WTF is this Koffagram?

I have been theming and modding Telegram Messaging for quite some time. First from the original app decompiled, modded, and building. Then from a version that one of the Alliance team members @txr33 built from source (Alliogram). But alas, those days are over. Now with the built in theming in Telegram and using the Team Black Out version by @daveyannihilation there is not much needed. But ... I did miss one aspect of my version. The string Koffery of Koffagram. So I first made it as a Substratum app that actually got onto the Play Store (it's still there with a link to the Koffagram Channel) which was cool but short lived. Telegram soon changed the way the string is applied. So the Substratum version is dead. However Koffagram lives on. It is now just a file you can download and apply.

Great. But as asked above ... WTF is this Koffagram?

So Koffagram is a replacement string for Telegram that changes the language quite a bit. It's mildly offensive but fun. Nearly all aspects of the wording in the app are changed. You will constantly be finding changes I have made. It is still a work in progress so it's updated quite often.

Okay Bubba. I am sold. Gimmie Koffagram.

Koffagram Download Channel
Koffagram Bug Chat
Koffaspam General Chat

Oh I found a bug in my Koffagram

Well maybe. But keep in mind that if it just that the screen size of your phone is not manly enough for Koffagram, you'll need to adjust your dpi. I use the 6P and it's fine on mine.
Also there is a known bug with the chat date and contacts been gone for ... date. That is an issue with Telegram. They don't recognize Koffagram as an actual language. So July 17 shows as MO 7 17. It's pretty easy to figure out.

Well that's it. Go give it a try if you like. Lets get Koffing

Best. Koffing. Thing. Evar.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morningstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Morningstar Ad-Free
30th January 2018, 02:02 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and am accepting reservations )

Donate to Me
More
Huge news in the Koffagram world. I have added a direct download link for Koffagram due to the fact that I was out of compliance with the rules. So the good news is that if you'd like to download Koffagram directly without having to sign up to use Telegram then you can use the direct download link and enjoy your strings.xml without an app to use it in. I aim to comply and make the world a Koffed as possible. Bless my heart.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
4th February 2018, 02:54 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Desktop version now available in Update Channel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
8th February 2018, 08:17 AM |#16  
Flag Hayti
Thanks Meter: 154

Donate to Me
More
Since u are big into telegram. Is there a way to download all the pics and video in a group? I'm using a desktop version
8th February 2018, 05:19 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GayCasper

Since u are big into telegram. Is there a way to download all the pics and video in a group? I'm using a desktop version

If you're talking about in one step I don't think so. You'd have to open each one and save I think.
5th May 2019, 12:55 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba

Possibly.

can i modify koffagram?
6th May 2019, 03:11 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asap_ceejay

can i modify koffagram?

You can do whatever you like to yours for personal use. 👍

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using XDA Labs
15th May 2019, 09:20 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Reverting
How can I turn back to normal ****
16th May 2019, 05:14 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaithzLuci

How can I turn back to normal ****

I've never met you, so I have no idea how far abnormal you have gone or what will bring you back. That said, in settings, just change the language back to English or whatever you speak. Why you no like my wonderful Koffagram?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)