Post Reply Email Thread
9th November 2014, 01:29 PM |#21  
Recognized Contributor
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 18,981

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug123

If any one wishes to know how to create realistic shadows for clock hands, i have attached a simple kustom lwp file for you to disect, pay special attention to the 1st single overlap layers that make up the shadows as they contain the padding which offsets the shadows(this is the padding that depicts where your light source is coming from).. i would try to write a tutorial but it i'm rubbish at it and it would just confuse you
you can also create an offset shadow on the clock hand directly by using a formula on the direction, but imo its not so realistic, because when the hands pass over each other the shadows give the illusion that the hands are stacked quite a way apart on the centre point (sorry , hard to explain what i mean).
the way i have done it in the zip all the shadows are behind the hands, giving the illusion that the hands are very close together on the stack....

Hands example download zip here
just place zip file in your kustom wallpaper file...

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Slight refinementπŸ˜‡ add the shadows into their own overlap group and set padding from that overlap group for the shadows, rather than individually for each component.
:beer:
β“β“β““β“‘β“žβ“’β“›β““β“” β“˜β“’ β“β“žβ“£ ⓐ β“’β“˜β“
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to plegdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift plegdroid Ad-Free

9th November 2014, 02:34 PM |#22  
Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*
Thanks Meter: 3,243

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plegdroid

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Slight refinementπŸ˜‡ add the shadows into their own overlap group and set padding from that overlap group for the shadows, rather than individually for each component.
:beer:
β“β“β““β“‘β“žβ“’β“›β““β“” β“˜β“’ β“β“žβ“£ ⓐ β“’β“˜β“

Yep, done that on a later clock i made, but i just wanted to show the simplest way i could think of , for beginners
But good tip , none the less
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pug123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pug123 Ad-Free
12th November 2014, 08:34 AM |#23  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 513

More
Tasker?
Hi.

I have posted on this page and i would like some feedback on this.

There is a tasker workaround in the form of zooper widget.

So for those who would like to have a wallpaper image change every certain hours, minute go look at this tread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=14

Thanks guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to FdeKlerk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FdeKlerk Ad-Free
18th November 2014, 12:03 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
KuuLL

Lightning Launcher eXtreme, Kustom (LWP), Zooper Widget Pro, Media Utilities, Tasker
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	k01.jpg
Views:	4100
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	3021443   Click image for larger version

Name:	k02.jpg
Views:	3978
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	3021444   Click image for larger version

Name:	k03.jpg
Views:	3938
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	3021445  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to werksmannschaft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift werksmannschaft Ad-Free
18th November 2014, 12:08 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
PhadeK for Kustom

4 Screens with fading and rotating effect.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phk01.jpg
Views:	4362
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	3021466   Click image for larger version

Name:	phk02.jpg
Views:	4294
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	3021467   Click image for larger version

Name:	phk03.jpg
Views:	4342
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	3021468  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to werksmannschaft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift werksmannschaft Ad-Free
22nd November 2014, 11:27 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Set Theory Clock Komponent (Free Download)
Download link below.
I'd like to share with you all something I thought up last night and put together today. It's based on the Mengenlehreuhr or Berlin Clock/Set Theory Clock designed by Dieter Binninger in 1975.

Check out the photos to see what you'll be able to customize.

I'm sharing this as a Read-Only Komponent and can be downloaded at http://goo.gl/nnESnH, which will take you to a DropBox Folder. Inside you'll find the Komponent and a txt file containing both a md5 and a sha-1 checksum (for the security-conscious).

And I appreciate your feedback, so just comment here if you'd like (I'm more responsive in the Google+ Community though).

Mouse over the images for the description.
In it's default state (showing the Seconds indicator and hiding the Help/Assist items). The Seconds indicator blinks once every 2 seconds. Each time it blinks, the color saturation increases.
Showing information on how to use this clock via the "Assist" toggle
Hiding the Seconds indicator via the "ShowScnd" toggle
All of the element colors can be customized
Customize the frames to your liking
You can also change the color for when the elements are inactive
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SBGS-FTW For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SBGS-FTW Ad-Free
23rd November 2014, 12:16 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Cool! Will give it a try. Thanks!
24th November 2014, 01:09 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 511

More
A free live wallpaper I made to compliment my icon set twiligh3volved.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...3volved.kustom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SchmilK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SchmilK Ad-Free
23rd February 2015, 05:22 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365

More
Red face KLWP Live Blur Sample Clock
Live blur is now available on latest KLWP beta (to join the beta check this post here), official XDA thread is HERE

KLWP File (just place it in your SD card under Kustom/wallpapers/) available HERE

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frankmonza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frankmonza Ad-Free
5th March 2015, 05:34 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365

More
Cool [FOUND] Material Screen
[FOUND]
Original Reddit thread here: http://www.reddit.com/r/androidtheme...st_kustom_lwp/
Author: http://www.reddit.com/user/gnfboy
Files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/exdrpe8o5c....klwp.zip?dl=0
[FOUND]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankmonza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frankmonza Ad-Free
18th March 2015, 04:06 PM |#31  
Flag Nelsonville
Thanks Meter: 115

Donate to Me
More
I just found this wonderful app and its community on G+! I am looking forward to testing this out and pissing some of my creations!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, customization, klwp, kustom, live wallpaper

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)