FORUMS

[LiveWallpaper] Xperia S Cosmic Flow S [working Android 10]

50 posts
Thanks Meter: 30

By pmsdhawale, Member on 13th May 2020, 02:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

I owned Xperia S and I really loved the Cosmic Flow wallpaper.
I modded it so that it can work in the latest android version.
It's working fine on my Galaxy note 10+
I haven't tested it in android 11 though.
Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200512-180443_One UI Home.jpg
Views:	986
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	5017637   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200512-180459_Live Wallpaper Picker.jpg
Views:	964
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	5017639   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200512-180504_Cosmic Flow S.jpg
Views:	964
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	5017641  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pmsdhawale For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pmsdhawale Ad-Free
13th May 2020, 02:11 AM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Tempe, AZ

More
Note:
- The screen may come black after selecting the wallpaper for the first time. Just select another color from settings or restart the launcher.
- In the case of OneUI launcher, the wave doesn't respond to touches and swipe. That is an OneUI problem. The wave should respond to taps/swipes in other launchers.

Apk file.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Cosmic_Flow_S_1.1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.31 MB, 780 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pmsdhawale For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pmsdhawale Ad-Free
13th May 2020, 09:01 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sir, I don't know how much Thanks I should give to u, I've been searching this live wallpaper for Android 7+ for about 6 months and then finally I got this!!! Thank you so so much for ported this sir. We really appreciate you. Lots of love and respect
14th May 2020, 10:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Wow, this is great! Too bad I am getting a black screen when selecting this wallpaper on my Xperia XZ2 on Android 10, but hey seeing this live wallpaper getting some attention is great. Good job.
Edit: Restarted my launcher and the wave started working there! My favourite wallpaper is back! I've been waiting for years for this! Thank you so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vlasty Ad-Free
14th May 2020, 11:39 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Tempe, AZ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasty

Wow, this is great! Too bad I am getting a black screen when selecting this wallpaper on my Xperia XZ2 on Android 10, but hey seeing this live wallpaper getting some attention is great. Good job.
Edit: Restarted my launcher and the wave started working there! My favorite wallpaper is back! I've been waiting for years for this! Thank you so much.

Ohh yes, I should've mentioned that. It may show a black screen on the first try. Just, change the color in settings or restart the launcher.
I am glad you guys liked it!
The Following User Says Thank You to pmsdhawale For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pmsdhawale Ad-Free
16th May 2020, 02:00 AM |#6  

More
Man, you did a great job. 😁🙂
Btw...
Do you plan on including other colors as well? I remember there was a modded .apk floating around that included more colors like bright red, hot pink etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vlasty Ad-Free
16th May 2020, 03:55 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Tempe, AZ

More
Thanks a lot! Right now I don't have plan to add colors. But if you could point me to the modded APK with extra colors, I can try to port it for latest Android versions.
The Following User Says Thank You to pmsdhawale For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pmsdhawale Ad-Free
16th May 2020, 09:07 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmsdhawale

Thanks a lot! Right now I don't have plan to add colors. But if you could point me to the modded APK with extra colors, I can try to port it for latest Android versions.

Oh, that's okay. The stock colors will do for me. 😁 Anyway, the app is here if you are interested https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1787350
18th May 2020, 09:56 AM |#9  
Great job man!!!
The Xperia Mini Pro was my first android phone & I had this live wallpaper on my phone.
I can't thank you enough.....
It works flawlessly on my Xiaomi Mi A3 (Android 10).
The Following User Says Thank You to evanB70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evanB70 Ad-Free
19th May 2020, 10:02 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:

Note:
- The screen may come black after selecting the wallpaper for the first time. Just select another color from settings or restart the launcher.
- In the case of OneUI launcher, the wave doesn't respond to touches and swipe. That is an OneUI problem. The wave should respond to taps/swipes in other launchers.

Apk file.

Works on Huawei p30 pro emui 10 thank you soo much

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasty

Oh, that's okay. The stock colors will do for me. Anyway, the app is here if you are interested https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1787350

Yes reaper black has tons of colours but doesn't work. Please mod to work on android 10 😍 YOU ARE A LEGEND FOR GETTING THIS TO WORK !!! THANK YOU.
The Following User Says Thank You to adamlee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adamlee2012 Ad-Free
19th May 2020, 02:36 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:

Anyone know if this is fixed in OneUI 2.0?, Really want the tap & swipe animations but I love OneUI launcher too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cosmic flow, live wallaper, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)