FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE]MAKE APK'S ON YOUR PHONE-for kustom live w'paper app ONLY- inc playstore ready

1,287 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,243

By Pug123, Recognized Themer on 17th August 2015, 07:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st August 2015, 03:40 PM |#11  
RC-RT Committee Lead / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 55,673

More
First! Ha, moved here and if any more assistance is needed, just ping JJD. Thanks and great job here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frank Castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank Castle Ad-Free

21st August 2015, 04:14 PM |#12  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Joseph Dredd

First! Ha, moved here and if any more assistance is needed, just ping JJD. Thanks and great job here.

Thank you JJD , and be sure I'll take you up on your offer if needed
The Following User Says Thank You to Pug123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pug123 Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 05:07 PM |#13  
Flag Houston, Tx
Thanks Meter: 14,015

Donate to Me
More
Awesome! That's some impressive detailed job.. Well done and thanks for sharing it with us.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to BRKotucs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BRKotucs Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 06:19 PM |#14  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRKotucs

Awesome! That's some impressive detailed job.. Well done and thanks for sharing it with us.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thank you , for you great response and your very welcome.
And when you've created your first apk using this method please don't forget to report on your success on the thread.
21st August 2015, 06:24 PM |#15  
Flag Haste
Thanks Meter: 1,579

Donate to Me
More
Awesome tut for noobs and pro's. Subscribed to this thread... ๐Ÿ‘

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Matze060906 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matze060906 Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 07:07 PM |#16  
Awesome!
What a great source for reference this is, as well as one of the best tutorials I have come across! Great job buddy.
The Following User Says Thank You to phonefixguy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phonefixguy Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 07:25 PM |#17  
Recognized Contributor
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 18,914

More
Steve, corkin Matey, love your writing style, and thank you for the Playstore signing guide. And yes I will continue to help if needed โ˜•๐Ÿ˜Š

โ“โ“โ““โ“กโ“žโ“’โ“›โ““โ“” โ“˜โ“ข โ“โ“žโ“ฃ โ“ โ“ขโ“˜โ“
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plegdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift plegdroid Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 07:46 PM |#18  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze060906

Awesome tut for noobs and pro's. Subscribed to this thread... ๐Ÿ‘

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonefixguy

What a great source for reference this is, as well as one of the best tutorials I have come across! Great job buddy.

Thank you both for your great comments , its appreciated
The Following User Says Thank You to Pug123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pug123 Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 08:28 PM |#19  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plegdroid

Steve, corkin Matey, love your writing style, and thank you for the Playstore signing guide. And yes I will continue to help if needed โ˜•๐Ÿ˜Š

โ“โ“โ““โ“กโ“žโ“’โ“›โ““โ“” โ“˜โ“ข โ“โ“žโ“ฃ โ“ โ“ขโ“˜โ“

Cheers Pete, your comments mean a lot..
Your welcome (play store signing)
And I suspect yours and @rkucheran 's tech help is gonna come in useful as you've both been using this method far longer than me.
Thanks again mate
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pug123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pug123 Ad-Free
21st August 2015, 10:16 PM |#20  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Right, so ive spotted my first (and hopefully only) mistake. I've updated post#4 'building your apk', instruction number 1, where I ask you to paste your copied wallpaper zips into your asset folder , there is an extra step and very important copy the zips into the wallpaper folder within the assets folder....
Sorry about that....
21st August 2015, 10:46 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I made the APK with all my zips, excellent tutorial, thank you again friend ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

remembering that I do not have root and it worked perfectly, thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to browcantor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift browcantor Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, klwp, kustom, make apk, play store ready apk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)