FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE]MAKE APK'S ON YOUR PHONE-for kustom live w'paper app ONLY- inc playstore ready

1,287 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,243

By Pug123, Recognized Themer on 17th August 2015, 07:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st August 2015, 10:46 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I made the APK with all my zips, excellent tutorial, thank you again friend 😁😁😁😁

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

remembering that I do not have root and it worked perfectly, thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to browcantor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift browcantor Ad-Free

21st August 2015, 10:52 PM |#22  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by browcantor

I made the APK with all my zips, excellent tutorial, thank you again friend ��������

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

remembering that I do not have root and it worked perfectly, thank you

Excellent news, thank you for your comments and for confirming that it works without root
And I've added you to the list of credits
22nd August 2015, 12:11 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 263

Donate to Me
More
Thanks mate, seems i will be packing apks this weekend..instead of theming.. Thank you for this amazing easy tutorial..u made life so easy wit this.. Awesome 🍻👍👊
The Following User Says Thank You to DeeZigneZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeeZigneZ Ad-Free
22nd August 2015, 12:18 PM |#24  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeZigneZ

Thanks mate, seems i will be packing apks this weekend..instead of theming.. Thank you for this amazing easy tutorial..u made life so easy wit this.. Awesome 🍻👍👊

your welcome mate, I'm all for making life easy , and thanks for the cool comments , and please post again to let me know of your success
23rd August 2015, 02:10 PM |#25  
Flag Turin - Piemonte
Thanks Meter: 191

Donate to Me
More
Amazing guide for an amazing procedure. I compiled and released just 2 apps on play store using your guide. All process gone well.
There is a big problem only for updating app. I explain better: when u compile an apk with apk tool u provided us it gives a version code an version name automatically and they are = 1. If I try to parse the code adding the versions written above, recompiling apk it gives me warnings. Manifest just have version code and name so it can't recompiled in right way. If I search the code the parameters I am writing about are missing and so I can't update manifest. Any suggests for that? I've read that u will write a guide to update apk....

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to sgroimax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sgroimax Ad-Free
23rd August 2015, 03:54 PM |#26  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgroimax

Amazing guide for an amazing procedure. I compiled and released just 2 apps on play store using your guide. All process gone well.
There is a big problem only for updating app. I explain better: when u compile an apk with apk tool u provided us it gives a version code an version name automatically and they are = 1. If I try to parse the code adding the versions written above, recompiling apk it gives me warnings. Manifest just have version code and name so it can't recompiled in right way. If I search the code the parameters I am writing about are missing and so I can't update manifest. Any suggests for that? I've read that u will write a guide to update apk....

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Thank you for feedback, don't worry it won't be a big problem I'm going to update the post concerning update version code for play store very soon , please be patient , I've got to test a couple of things , but it's nearly sorted
23rd August 2015, 11:20 PM |#27  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
For all those interested ( @sgroimax ) post#6
How to update app version for Play store.
Is now updated and ready to follow.
And as before any feedback appreciated good or bad, as I'd like to know whether it was easy to follow or not etc
Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to Pug123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pug123 Ad-Free
24th August 2015, 08:56 AM |#28  
Flag Turin - Piemonte
Thanks Meter: 191

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug123

For all those interested ( @sgroimax ) post#6
How to update app version for Play store.
Is now updated and ready to follow.
And as before any feedback appreciated good or bad, as I'd like to know whether it was easy to follow or not etc
Cheers

Yeahhhh really fast guys.
I made an update to "Darkness for KLWP" app following your directions. All gone well.
I was in trouble only because I can't find the right file where modify the code.
THANKS AGAIN
much appriciated
The Following User Says Thank You to sgroimax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sgroimax Ad-Free
24th August 2015, 10:55 AM |#29  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgroimax

Yeahhhh really fast guys.
I made an update to "Darkness for KLWP" app following your directions. All gone well.
I was in trouble only because I can't find the right file where modify the code.
THANKS AGAIN
much appriciated

Your very welcome @sgroimax , thanks for the feedback and I'm happy it all went well for you
24th August 2015, 07:33 PM |#30  
Flag Haste
Thanks Meter: 1,579

Donate to Me
More
Tested it on my genymotion vm on PC. Worked without issues. Thanks for your work and this amazing guide, which is perfect for people who wants to build APKs the easy way. I think a little bit knowledge is recommended, but people who read on xda have it. It's much easier than with Android Studio.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matze060906 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matze060906 Ad-Free
24th August 2015, 07:45 PM |#31  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag *ZION*

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze060906

Tested it on my genymotion vm on PC. Worked without issues. Thanks for your work and this amazing guide, which is perfect for people who want to build APKs the easy way. I think a little bit of knowledge is recommended, but people who read on xda have it. It's much easier than with Android Studio.

Thanks for the excellent feedback.
I'm glad it went well for you and you had no problems
The Following User Says Thank You to Pug123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pug123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, klwp, kustom, make apk, play store ready apk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)