FORUMS

[MOD][8.0+][Updated] MIUI 12 Live 'Super' Wallpapers ported to any Android device!

2,045 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,868

By linuxct, Recognized Contributor & Social Contributor on 6th May 2020, 03:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2020, 03:37 AM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush Bishnoi

I have tried both the ways. Changed lock screen wallpaper with live wallpaper and the super wallpaper is still not applied on lock scree. I have tried to set the super wallpaper more than 10 times for now.

I have also tried all the super wallpapers but none of them gets applied to lock screen.

Download a NEW live wallpaper (via mi app), apply it to both home and lock screens in one go. Then apply the miui 12 wallpaper (via Google app) to both home and lock screens. This works for me.
23rd May 2020, 11:12 AM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appman1234

Download a NEW live wallpaper (via mi app), apply it to both home and lock screens in one go. Then apply the miui 12 wallpaper (via Google app) to both home and lock screens. This works for me.

Thanks on insisting on this workaround. Finally it worked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aayush Bishnoi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aayush Bishnoi Ad-Free
25th May 2020, 05:44 AM |#143  
Flag Ho Chi Minh City
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Work perfect on my Xperia 1. Thank for your work.
25th May 2020, 01:12 PM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:

Solved the same issue I had on my Mi Max 3. Thanks.
25th May 2020, 03:07 PM |#145  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello. My phone is a Huawei P20 lite. In app Google Wallpapers there is no option to apply wallpaper to both home and lock screens, only for home.
I can only apply in lock screens with default app Huawei Themes!!
25th May 2020, 05:00 PM |#146  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caradawc

Hello. My phone is a Huawei P20 lite. In app Google Wallpapers there is no option to apply wallpaper to both home and lock screens, only for home.
I can only apply in lock screens with default app Huawei Themes!!

May be your Google wallpaper app is not up to date. Mine version is 1.3.16941633.
Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to appman1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift appman1234 Ad-Free
25th May 2020, 05:46 PM |#147  

More
Quote:

May be your Google wallpaper app is not up to date. Mine version is 1.3.16941633.
Hope this helps.

I have same version

EDIT: I can apply home and lock screen with normal wallpapers, but not with live wallpapers
26th May 2020, 07:08 AM |#148  

More
I've got an issue with my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra the phone thinks there's a video playing so when I try to change my volume it changes media volume instead of ringtone when on the home screen. I'm using latest files and Google wallpaper
26th May 2020, 10:19 AM |#149  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caradawc

I have same version

EDIT: I can apply home and lock screen with normal wallpapers, but not with live wallpapers

I think you need to apply LIVE wallpaper by your phone (Huawei) app to both home and lock screen in one go first and then use Google app to apply MIUI 12 one.
The Following User Says Thank You to appman1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift appman1234 Ad-Free
26th May 2020, 10:25 PM |#150  

More
Quote:

I think you need to apply LIVE wallpaper by your phone (Huawei) app to both home and lock screen in one go first and then use Google app to apply MIUI 12 one.

Thanks but Huawei Themes does not allow to apply the same live wallpaper on lock screen and home. It contains lock screen galleries and home wallpaper galleries separately. There is no option to apply both
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
live, miui12, port, super wallpaper, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)