FORUMS

[MOD][8.0+][Updated] MIUI 12 Live 'Super' Wallpapers ported to any Android device!

2,046 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,913

By linuxct, Recognized Contributor & Social Contributor on 6th May 2020, 03:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2020, 08:38 AM |#181  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1,872

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormPremier

@linuxct I'm not a ROM developer, but I often build my own lineageOS. Having a full procedure description on own to sign apks with the device key would be helpful for us, but also would avoid you to being forced to write the same thing over and over again for each ROM dev contacting you

----
EDIT:

In the beginning, I thought I could use something like that: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...s-gui-t3333960
But it may be more complicated, I didn't try yet.

These versions work on AOD but only on MIUI 12...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...apers-t4096229

Sent from my Mi 9T using XDA Labs
26th June 2020, 05:06 PM |#182  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 168

More
I found about 20% -30% less battery usage with these wallpapers. Couldn't make my poco f1 to last whole day on a single charge.
27th June 2020, 02:20 PM |#183  
Flag SORGUES
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockhrt999

I found about 20% -30% less battery usage with these wallpapers. Couldn't make my poco f1 to last whole day on a single charge.

hi, you have strange problem, wich my mi note 10 lite that wallpapers use 0.71% battery and 125mo memory usage. you use google wallpaper ?
28th June 2020, 09:15 AM |#184  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oufouf84

hi, you have strange problem, wich my mi note 10 lite that wallpapers use 0.71% battery and 125mo memory usage. you use google wallpaper ?

I'm not talking from battery settings readings. It shows more or less same like you, android and xiaomi don't show accurate battery consumptions. When I said 20-30%, I meant removing this live wallpaper gave me 20-30% more battery backup. Yes, I had to use google wallpaper.
28th June 2020, 12:22 PM |#185  
Flag SORGUES

More
Quote:

I'm not talking from battery settings readings. It shows more or less same like you, android and xiaomi don't show accurate battery consumptions. When I said 20-30%, I meant removing this live wallpaper gave me 20-30% more battery backup. Yes, I had to use google wallpaper.

ok, I didn't know that battery monitor was like that. I'm going to keep an eye on my battery. I always thought battery monitor was accurate. thank you
29th June 2020, 01:10 AM |#186  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxct

Hey everyone,

I've just published another wallpaper y'all might like. It's a port from FlymeOS' 8 Live Wallpapers, and they work on Android 5.0+.
You can check a preview of how it looks in this tweet: https://twitter.com/linuxct/status/1272953346371063814

And, you can download it from here.

Enjoy it!

MIUI12 stable has been released now. It is said that live super Wallpaper has 2 places updated. Would please check and update it?
30th June 2020, 03:14 PM |#187  
Flag SORGUES

More
Quote:

hi lockhrt999, have test:

super- wallppaper without aod = good battery
super-wallpaper with aod = bad battery

but super-wallpaper without aod dont work perfectly.
1st July 2020, 05:38 AM |#188  
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Does this replace the lockscreen as well? I already applied earth default as lock and home screen. But lockscreen hasn't been changed.

Edit: nbm got it working. I had to select a live wallpaper from the themes app of eu miui first. Normal live wallpapers won't work.
3rd July 2020, 07:19 PM |#189  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi

When I set any of these as my wallpaper, it's as if media is being played. (I use Macrodroid to put my phone to silent mode while playing music and when I use these wallpapers, my phone gets silent)
Yesterday, 04:43 PM |#190  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you guys so much for your hard work on porting these wallpapers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
live, miui12, port, super wallpaper, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)