FORUMS

[MOD][8.0+][Updated] MIUI 12 Live 'Super' Wallpapers ported to any Android device!

2,045 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,868

By linuxct, Recognized Contributor & Social Contributor on 6th May 2020, 03:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th May 2020, 08:21 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 158

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxct

For now, and given the amount of posibtilies / what pieces of code had been modified, it was only possible if the APKs were completely separated. I get your point, but the fact is I modified blobs which aren't really possible to be switched in runtime... That's why.

Short and precise explanation which I completely understand and am fine with, thank you once more

Quote:

In some other news, we made it to the XDA-Develipers.com portal again! Thank you!

Congratulations

Regards,
sub
The Following User Says Thank You to subworx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift subworx Ad-Free
6th May 2020, 08:37 AM |#12  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Really Thanks for this. Been looking for a good live wallpaper to replace pixel wallpaper i have been using for quite sometime.

Just check why the Super Mars Evergreen Gardens on default folder (first image) is totally different with the one in the always bright folder (second image).

Can we have the always bright version similar to default (first image)?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SuperMars_EvergreenGardens_Default.jpg
Views:	2998
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	5012557   Click image for larger version

Name:	SuperMars_EvergreenGardens_AlwaysBright.jpg
Views:	3002
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	5012559  
The Following User Says Thank You to jhannbernas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jhannbernas Ad-Free
6th May 2020, 08:41 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 439

More
Awesome work and they look great, but the amount of animations is way over the top. I'm using the static images but a version with only the last animation would be great, is that possible @linuxct?
6th May 2020, 08:56 AM |#14  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 283

More
I'm kinda confused, please excuse me.
How can we get bright Hale Crater, is that even possible or Xiaomi didn't include this asset?
We got it after the update, but the crater app is with Earth icon and it's called Evergreen Gardens and HaleCrater apk isnt hale crater
hope you get what I mean.

Great work, really appreciated. Thank you

I also get the icons to show in my launcher(OnePlus Launcher) probably appearing at other launchers. Is it possible to make them not appear by default(yes I can hide them)?
6th May 2020, 09:22 AM |#15  
OP Recognized Contributor & Social Contributor
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 5,868

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravish_919

Edit: Mars Default Evergreen gardens & Mars Bright Evergreen gardens looks entirely different. Not talking about the the bright green or dark, the whole picture is different

Yep, I messed up with the blobs, they have just been updated on the download folder too. Now they all look the way they should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhannbernas

Really Thanks for this. Been looking for a good live wallpaper to replace pixel wallpaper i have been using for quite sometime.
Just check why the Super Mars Evergreen Gardens on default folder (first image) is totally different with the one in the always bright folder (second image).
Can we have the always bright version similar to default (first image)?

Read my post above.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to linuxct For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linuxct Ad-Free
6th May 2020, 09:34 AM |#16  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:

Yep, I messed up with the blobs, they have just been updated on the download folder too. Now they all look the way they should.
If I can I will release another different version with the second forest assets that I mistakenly created

Read my post above.

Thanks. I have redownloaded the latest. And it is now exactly same as default.
6th May 2020, 10:19 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 277

More
Is AOD features something that'll be worked on or is it literally just impossible, either way thank you so much for these!
6th May 2020, 10:29 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Damn dude, thank you VERY much for this! Everything looks great, especially the bright ones! Great work as always and i'm assuming, this is all the Super Wallpapers that Xiaomi made for MIUI 12? Nothing left?

I know how they look like, but a GIF of the animations would be great in the first post, so more people would see the preview-s of how they look like, you can just take them from the XDA news article probably:
https://www.xda-developers.com/downl...rgreen-garden/
6th May 2020, 10:40 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Lockscreen wallpaper doesn't apply. Only homescreen wallpaper applied. Device: k20pro miui11 on android 10.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoeseat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shoeseat Ad-Free
6th May 2020, 10:58 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeseat

Lockscreen wallpaper doesn't apply. Only homescreen wallpaper applied. Device: k20pro miui11 on android 10.

Same. Mi 9T Pro on stock MIUI 11 and lockscreen wallpapers doesn't apply, just homescreen applies.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
live, miui12, port, super wallpaper, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)