FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

One Ui themes for nougat and oreo

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
By AhmdHL, Member on 17th July 2019, 01:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Special thanks to @osuki9x for amazing icon pack, go and hit like

Welcome to OneVA OneUi themes .

Features :
Full One Ui icon pack with additional icons for more apps ( Thanks to @osuki9x ) .
Fresh look for the status bar with customed quick settings.
Light background for the settings ( Black and dark are on the way ) with small customizations .

How to install :
Go to galaxy theme store and keep it running in the background .
Install the theme as normal apk .
Open the theme store again and u will find the theme in the theme section
( If u didnt find it ) :
Close the theme store and remove it from the background then open it again

Known bugs :
When u set the theme the theme store will say "theme has stopped" every 5 to 10 min because the theme is trail
Other than that :
(Test and report for bugs)
I'm a new on this stuff so plz a little support and like button for this thread if u liked it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190717-110328.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	4793354   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190717-101920.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	4793355   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190717-101956.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	4793356  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AhmdHL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AhmdHL Ad-Free
 
 
18th July 2019, 05:29 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Changlog : 18, july, 2019
New Black and Dark themes V1 are available now

Download link :
White theme V1 : https://mega.nz/#!WPpRkC7B!w_t4dLpNM...GLfgUQcB7d3AJc
White theme V2 : https://mega.nz/#!fD4SEQoY!G5wZH08KW...jSlg9qECsPe-LY
Black and Dark theme V1 : https://mega.nz/#!SfpVwCRL!-fYN98fAP...mav2cscbrZj_WE

Known bugs :
:good :Test and report
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190718-193341.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	4794089   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190718-193313.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	4794090   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190718-214330.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	4794091   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190717-194345.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	4794119  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AhmdHL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AhmdHL Ad-Free
18th July 2019, 11:15 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I loved the dark theme but the notifications panel is black so please fix it. And the keyboard is messed up a little.
Anyway good work
The Following User Says Thank You to hivisoul03 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hivisoul03 Ad-Free
19th July 2019, 12:01 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivisoul03

I loved the dark theme but the notifications panel is black so please fix it. And the keyboard is messed up a little.
Anyway good work

Hopefully will be fixed in the next update.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AhmdHL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AhmdHL Ad-Free
20th July 2019, 06:49 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Changelog : 20/7/2019
A new theme is here ( Light V2 beta )
Fixed the "package installer has stopped" in oreo
Fixed some accent color in apps
New wallpapers

Plz read : This theme is made for oreo users because it has some fixed bugs for oreo but u can use it for nougat too ( V1 is better for nougat )

Download link : https://mega.nz/#!OWY33KBI!_QByxZ9Cd...cH4ppQvsOhy-9s

Known bugs : this one is beta so expect some bugs ( test and report )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AhmdHL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AhmdHL Ad-Free
21st July 2019, 12:51 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Changelog : 21/7/2019
Light theme V2 stable is now available
Features :
Fixed "incallui has stopped" in phone calls
New icons are available

Download link :https://mega.nz/#!fD4SEQoY!G5wZH08KW...jSlg9qECsPe-LY

post some wallpapers u want with the accent color and base color and we will make ur theme and it will be posted in this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190721-145718.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	4795536   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190721-145249.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	4795537   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190721-145322.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	4795538  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AhmdHL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AhmdHL Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 03:55 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
some problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmdHL

Changelog : 21/7/2019
Light theme V2 stable is now available
Features :
Fixed "incallui has stopped" in phone calls
New icons are available


post some wallpapers u want with the accent color and base color and we will make ur theme and it will be posted in this thread.

Dear Ahmad

Thank you so much for your efforts.
I am Iranian and happy to see you from Syria.

I have installed your theme on Galaxy C5 and I saw following problems:
1-When I turn on data, there is no up and down arrow indicators beside 4G on top of screen. there is no difference at all.
2-I prefer to see icon of known apps like telegram and whatsapp as they are.

I also recommend you to publish this theme on Samsung theme store (possibly they refuse to promote new phones)
or at least publish it on google play as a whole launcher. It will be very successful. no doubt!

Thans again
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamidb007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hamidb007 Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 11:17 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
The next update features :

1 One Ui live clock and calendar.
2 One Ui colors for every system app.
3 Shadows on the labels.
The only icons that will be changed is the system icons
And the keyboard colors too.

Hopefully it will be finished next week so we can finish the tests.
The Following User Says Thank You to AhmdHL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AhmdHL Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 11:20 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidb007

Dear Ahmad

Thank you so much for your efforts.
I am Iranian and happy to see you from Syria.

I have installed your theme on Galaxy C5 and I saw following problems:
1-When I turn on data, there is no up and down arrow indicators beside 4G on top of screen. there is no difference at all.
2-I prefer to see icon of known apps like telegram and whatsapp as they are.

I also recommend you to publish this theme on Samsung theme store (possibly they refuse to promote new phones)
or at least publish it on google play as a whole launcher. It will be very successful. no doubt!

Thans again

Actually im new on this stuff and this is my first thread so i will consider publishing it on play store but i dont know how to make it a launcher.
Anyway u welcome and plz consider donation for support and comments for motivation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AhmdHL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AhmdHL Ad-Free
15th August 2019, 06:57 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmdHL

The next update features :

1 One Ui live clock and calendar.
2 One Ui colors for every system app.
3 Shadows on the labels.
The only icons that will be changed is the system icons
And the keyboard colors too.

Hopefully it will be finished next week so we can finish the tests.

Thanks for working on new update.

please consider following bugs also:
1-some times ( I saw 3 times within 2 days) there is pop up saying "Theme is stopped"
theme is working and nothing happens but this error is shown.

2-When NFC is turned on, its icon on notification is off. (on drop down menu)
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamidb007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hamidb007 Ad-Free
15th August 2019, 04:10 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidb007

Thanks for working on new update.

please consider following bugs also:
1-some times ( I saw 3 times within 2 days) there is pop up saying "Theme is stopped"
theme is working and nothing happens but this error is shown.

2-When NFC is turned on, its icon on notification is off. (on drop down menu)

1 I mentioned in the first post that this pop will come up because when u install the theme u apply the trail version so every time the trail time finish, it says "themes is stopped" i hope i will find a patch for this problem

But the next version of the theme is official so when u apply trail it will stop after 10 minutes so if anyone has a patch for nougat or oreo give me the link plz

2 i'm sure it will be fixed in the next version but the only problem i have is the theme trail time it need to patched so it works
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes