Swift Dark for Substratum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pemell

Jan 4, 2012
Gothenburg
Hi fellow XDA users. I'm attaching my Swift Dark theme for Substratum. It's the full theme, and contains the latest fixes. As some of you know the Play Store version was suspended. It seems that Google didn't like something in the app descriptions and decided to suspend the apps. We are waiting for a response to our appeal.
Though, I'll hate to see the theme not being available for users while waiting for it to be available again, so here comes this thread. Please have respect and don't request my other themes. Swift for Samsung users can use this theme too.

Instructions and important information:

APPLY THEME WITH THIS APP (Substratum theme engine app): https://goo.gl/BgncEN

SAMSUNG NOTICE: The Samsung theme add-on (paid) is required for Samsung users. You'll be noticed about it when you launch the Substratum app on your Samsung device.

ANDROMEDA NOTICE: The Andromeda theme needs a separate, paid, addon to work. You'll be noticed about it when you launch the Substratum app on your Andromeda theme supported device. The Andromeda theme engine makes it possible to apply the theme on a rootless Oreo device.

ANDROID 8 / OREO NOTICE: You must reboot your device after installing or updating overlays on Android Oreo! This is required for the system to update the apps. Also, don’t apply all overlays at once, as it might cause issues. Apply 5 at a time.

ONEPLUS NOTICE: You need root

FAQ: https://goo.gl/ahZvYZ

APP ISSUES? Reapply the theme for that app and reboot.

WHAT IS NEEDED? for this dark Substratum theme to work? You need the Substratum theme app! And your ROM must support Substratum. You need to look this up yourself. ROOT might be needed for your specific ROM. An addon is needed for Samsung, which is paid, and the Andromeda addon, also paid, is needed for the Andromeda theme engine.

Download: https://goo.gl/znCFt8

XDA:DevDB Information
Swift Dark, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
pemell, eldiablotmh
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2017-11-12
Last Updated 2017-11-12

neosinan

Nov 15, 2014
Bursa
We really need an open source community driven alternative market to google play where people can sell their apps. Google is taken down or threaten so many of apps in the last a couple days.

C4ArtZ

Oct 15, 2017
We really need an open source community driven alternative market to google play where people can sell their apps. Google is taken down or threaten so many of apps in the last a couple days.
If Substratum would host their own shop for good themes, play store wouldn't be needed. However google wouldn't want such a shop on the play store

DroidRommer

Aug 12, 2016
I just wanna say thanks so much to you swift dark devs for this! I was really worried this would be the end of my favorite substratum theme for my lineageos 14.1! Also, no matter what happens with your appeal know you will always have my support, I look forward to see what you guys create in the near future. Long live swift dark!

DroidRommer

Reactions: avd

skiely666

May 26, 2011
Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 6
What's the difference between 12.6 & 12.8 besides having two Swift dark apps installed now, 1 playstore version & xda Version? There's no changelog.
As always thanks for your hard work & brilliant theme..

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA Labs

Reactions: amplatfus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi fellow XDA users. I'm attaching my Swift Dark theme for Substratum. It's the full theme, and contains the latest fixes. As some of you know the Play Store version was suspended. It seems that Google didn't like something in the app descriptions and decided to suspend the apps. We are waiting for a response to our appeal.
    Though, I'll hate to see the theme not being available for users while waiting for it to be available again, so here comes this thread. Please have respect and don't request my other themes. Swift for Samsung users can use this theme too.

Instructions and important information:

APPLY THEME WITH THIS APP (Substratum theme engine app): https://goo.gl/BgncEN

SAMSUNG NOTICE: The Samsung theme add-on (paid) is required for Samsung users. You'll be noticed about it when you launch the Substratum app on your Samsung device.

ANDROMEDA NOTICE: The Andromeda theme needs a separate, paid, addon to work. You'll be noticed about it when you launch the Substratum app on your Andromeda theme supported device. The Andromeda theme engine makes it possible to apply the theme on a rootless Oreo device.

ANDROID 8 / OREO NOTICE: You must reboot your device after installing or updating overlays on Android Oreo! This is required for the system to update the apps. Also, don’t apply all overlays at once, as it might cause issues. Apply 5 at a time.

ONEPLUS NOTICE: You need root

FAQ: https://goo.gl/ahZvYZ

APP ISSUES? Reapply the theme for that app and reboot.

WHAT IS NEEDED? for this dark Substratum theme to work? You need the Substratum theme app! And your ROM must support Substratum. You need to look this up yourself. ROOT might be needed for your specific ROM. An addon is needed for Samsung, which is paid, and the Andromeda addon, also paid, is needed for the Andromeda theme engine.

Download: https://goo.gl/znCFt8

XDA:DevDB Information
    Swift Dark, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    pemell, eldiablotmh
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2017-11-12
    Last Updated 2017-11-12
    Uploaded version 12.9 with fixes for Instagram, YouTube, Keep and Google app

Been pretty hectic days. Would like to thank everyone for their support
    Hopefully everything gets better as it was and i am glad to see you choosing XDA.
    You guys who are posting about the Swift Themes that were removed by Google - Should join Swift's Telegram Group for up to date information... This was recently posted by Per:

"You will have it again soon, free, and improved"

?

Sent from my SM-G955W ??